Account Infractions & Suspensions

Comments

• SMNOLESSMNOLES
    Combat Arms Rep: 240
    edited June 23
    Dear Soldiers,

We sincerely hope all of you have enjoyed the recent holiday and new year’s celebrations and are as stoked as we are to enter another year of Combat Arms. This month marks the beginning of a great new year for Combat Arms. We have so many changes and improvements to the game lined up for 2017, it’s hard for us to not already give it all away now.

Based on your feedback, there were several steps and decisions we have looked into again in order to fully embrace our goal to #makeCAgreatagain.
    Due to continuous player feedback we have revised our long-serving ban rules and the ban system in general.

While the so called “Dishonor Lists” have been an established item in the history of Combat Arms and we understand that on a personal level you like to read about what happened to your reports, we do not feel this kind of “public display” contributes to a healthy and enjoyable game climate. The Dishonor Lists are no longer available to the general public, as in-game sanctions and bans are a matter exclusively to be handled and discussed by Nexon staff and the affected player.

The Combat Arms team in its sole and absolute discretion will take any action deemed necessary to preserve the integrity of Combat Arms. Violation of any of the Terms of Use, the Code of Conduct or the End User License Agreement may result in actions being taken by Nexon Europe’s Combat Arms staff, effective immediately or at a time determined by Nexon Europe, which may include without limitation:

•Temporary account suspension
    •Permanent account suspension
    •Character/account modification, including without limitation, e.g. renaming a character, reducing or removing experience points, reducing or removing in-game currency or items; or
    •Temporary or permanent account access suspension

Without limiting the foregoing, our Combat Arms team reserves the right to decline service to any user who violates the Terms of Use, the Code of Conduct or the End User License Agreement.
    If you want to file a report for any of the following reasons

•Harassment (things such as racial slurs or inciting violence)
    •(Clan) Name Abuse
    •Megaphone Abuse
    •Glitching
    •Powerleveling (commercial services)
    •Scamming
    •Hacking/Cheating
    •Account selling/buying/sharing
    •Freekilling

please do so in the appropriate forum section.

Due to the severity of some of the aforementioned changes regarding the graveness of infractions, we have decided to review past account suspensions based on our new rule set and to remove the account suspension if the suspension did not line up with our new rule set or was in a grey area. Any account affected by this will receive an e-mail notification about a revoked account suspension until 14.1.2017.

Last but not least we want to thank you all for remaining loyal to Combat Arms and staying with us all those years.

Here’s to a great year 2017 in Combat Arms!

Best,
    Your Combat Arms Team

what steps should I do to make it unbann ?

step 1) delete old account
    step 2) create new account
    step 3) do not hack anymore and you wont be banned
  • galipcan52galipcan52
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited June 27
    Please bring the old version of the game or you will lose a lot of users
    :(
    I'm leaving the game
    -_-
  • Burd222Burd222
    Combat Arms Rep: 210
    edited July 7
    I've been playing the combat arms team for a long time and I do not want to leave this game, but combat arms reloaded changed everything, it's impossible to play, the interface not. You think that we are accustomed to this, but no, I will not play in combat arms reloaded! until return everything as it was before
    Please use one of the feedback megathreads to share your thoughts rather than making an off topic post in an unrelated thread. Thanks
    tactrix
  • Killer1208Killer1208
    Combat Arms Rep: 200
    edited July 10
    Guys take back the possibility to jump of loading running soldier at the start of the game please
  • Erdnuss_420Erdnuss_420
    Combat Arms Rep: 510
    edited July 18
    I have and old Account from 2012... its geht banned for Megaphone logs...
    I still think when you unbann some other Accounts who has hacked etc... maybe i can get my first Account back..
  • doombankerdoombanker
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,630
    edited July 18
    I have and old Account from 2012... its geht banned for Megaphone logs...
    I still think when you unbann some other Accounts who has hacked etc... maybe i can get my first Account back..

You must submit a ticket at Nexon Support center.

https://support.nexon.net/hc/en-us
  • ComeBroUpComeBroUp
    Combat Arms Rep: 310
    edited August 16
    salve il mio account mostapro98 e stato bannato x motivi inesistenti dicono che abbia usato hack.... ma nn e assoluamente vero.. 1 account da + di 1000 euro spesi con tutto e dico tutto roba permanent dentro tra qui set max dual e moltissimo altro secondo voi avrei hackerato? controllate perfavore vi renderete conto che nn e vero pls