Nexon Launcher Issues (Error 20010)

Comments

• RobertJFCalaisRobertJFCalais
    Combat Arms Rep: 745
    edited March 11
    NXEris wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Everything has stabilized again and I'm happy to let you know the launcher works again :)!

Our deepest apologies for this drawn out inconvenience.

Best,
    Eris

Not on my end. I just logged out from one of my accounts and wanted to log into another one, but soon as I fill in my login information, the window closes, only to re-open, showing the mail adress of my former logged in account again. Doing this three times in a row crashed my PC five times by now.
  • ShadowFrostShadowFrost
    Combat Arms Rep: 300
    edited March 11
    Cant login D:
  • elbreoelbreo
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited April 13
    I can't login on the game just showing error network code 20010, but i can't login on the page neither so i'm from Dominican Republic Help me
  • buki_56buki_56
    edited April 13
  • elbreoelbreo
    edited April 13
    let me explain i'cant login on the page for access the forum without vpn, the same thing happen with the game, if i launch nexon without vpn always show error 20010 if i connect to a vpn the game start but on login screen show and error 2 ip detected please check your network or you connect to vpn etc. i'm from dominican republic
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,680
    Administrator
    edited April 13
    Have you tried again in the last 20 minutes? We had a short launcher maintenance this afternoon, maybe that was the issue :)
  • elbreoelbreo
    edited April 13
    i tried again now, no results, without vpn i can't reach this page neither reach the login screen on the game
  • elbreoelbreo
    edited April 13
    is there any restrinction to latin american ??? could we try another ways ??? to figure this out
  • jokeribrahmjokeribrahm
    edited June 23
    Böyle bi hata: yükleme başarısız bu ürün yüklenemez. Nexon Launcherdan güncelleme yaptıım 20 mb lik güncelleme daha geldi güncelleyince bu hatayı aldım??
  • JESUS_CRUSTJESUS_CRUST
    Combat Arms Rep: 300
    edited June 23
    Hey just tried launching ca reloaded at 4:20ish and is says error 501 file is corrupted any one know whats going on? help your lord and savior out :)
  • _xulf_xulf
    Combat Arms Rep: 220
    edited June 23
    It said that the maintenance was over at 7:30 am AEST but its already 8:00am AEST and when i try to open CA its says its still under maintenance
  • _xulf_xulf
    Combat Arms Rep: 220
    edited June 23
    It said it would fix on friday 11pm AEST so i woke up at 6:30 to play but its still undergoing maintenance and its 8:00 am now
  • Priincee____Priincee____
    Combat Arms Rep: 200
    edited June 27
    I really need help!

Hi i spend my last gp on a Myst case, and it wont open!
    Instead i get an error code.
    "Server Error : ERR_DB_GACAHPON_OPEN_FAIL ( Error code : 3-370)
    Pls help?