Current GM Team - Don’t fall for fake GMs!

Comments

• iRepAimZziRepAimZz
    Combat Arms Rep: 685
    edited June 23
    So, What Happen with other GMs? ( Old )
  • usRusR
    Combat Arms Rep: 5,990
    edited June 27
    GM-Titan I Love
    FoRZaAa____OetkeRR
  • LuckyCurseLuckyCurse
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,465
    edited June 27
    Fake GM :) :D
    combat-arms-170626-143554-00_imagesia-com_1ec6k_small.jpg
    Wariel
  • Magnus3871Magnus3871
    Combat Arms Rep: 510
    edited June 30
    Quick question for any GM who has a precise answer. Are the E-MOD and the S-MOD back in the game? I’ve seen multiple players with elite and super elite moderators and I’m really intrigued about this since I was one of the players who lost both moderators and is in disagreement over this change.
    Uhave2hithimback
  • SensiROZ_SensiROZ_
    Combat Arms Rep: 700
    edited July 1
    Umarım iyi bir iş ortaya koyarlar. Aksi takdir'de oyunda oyuncu kalmayacak.
  • WammboWammbo
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,685
    edited July 1
    Magnus3871 wrote: »
    Quick question for any GM who has a precise answer. Are the E-MOD and the S-MOD back in the game? I’ve seen multiple players with elite and super elite moderators and I’m really intrigued about this since I was one of the players who lost both moderators and is in disagreement over this change.

1. Wrong forum
    2. No, just some people got it until 27.07 or something like that.
  • WammboWammbo
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,685
    edited July 1
    The problem is, new people on the internet, like 11-13 year olds, who are not observed by their parents, or older people like 65+, fall mostly for everything. Nexon really needs more staff. The current manpower is not big enough. This should be adressed.
  • JeagerJeager
    Combat Arms Rep: 500
    edited July 17
    This -> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015770525352&fref=jewel Tryed to enable my old acc by sending a code to my number. Ofc bs but i wanted some more info. After this -> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019540455786 added me with some craptalk and asked me if i wanted to become a GM. all it would take was:
    "GM Undine": You can do what you want
    "GM Undine": We are not restricted

ME: Alright explain me some more maybe?

"GM Undine": You are working with me in this area
    "GM Undine": It will take $ 10,000 per month and for 4 hours
  • SLAMSLAM
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited July 18
    I SUBMITTED A TICKET ON A ????? GM CANT RECALL NAME. ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO.WANTED MY COMP.SPECS. IP.SAID HE WAS CHECKING SERVERS.I SAID .SURE .NO IP FOR YOU...NEVER HEARD BACK ON ISSUE.THATS A PRETTY 911 ISSUE ISNT IT.TY GUYS /ALWAYS GOOD JOB...I KNOW YOUR SWAMPED.
  • doombankerdoombanker
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,630
    edited July 18
    Jeager wrote: »
    This -> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015770525352&fref=jewel Tryed to enable my old acc by sending a code to my number. Ofc bs but i wanted some more info. After this -> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019540455786 added me with some craptalk and asked me if i wanted to become a GM. all it would take was:
    "GM Undine": You can do what you want
    "GM Undine": We are not restricted

ME: Alright explain me some more maybe?

"GM Undine": You are working with me in this area
    "GM Undine": It will take $ 10,000 per month and for 4 hours

Do not give that person any personal information.
  • skymancerskymancer
    Combat Arms Rep: 4,485
    edited July 28
    was very fun to made trolls to the fake GMs :D
  • ownitownit
    Combat Arms Rep: 345
    edited August 8
    If there was ever any GMs in the game there would not be any hacks. Nexon, could just ban accounts based on name. Hackmaster, Ilovetohac., and more. I see two or three a week with HACK in their name. Not to mention there are several aim assist players any GM would kick but what do I know average score of 22 kills to 16 deaths vs. the guy with 38 kills and 8 deaths for a 140 elem game. Jumping right and left with one kill shots.