NA/AUS Servers - Megathread

Comments

• SyzticalSyztical
    Combat Arms Rep: 535
    edited June 23
    Honestly I am disappointed in this update. When Aussie servers are advertised, we expect Aussie servers to be readily available so that we can create a custom match and instantly be placed with an server in Australia. Right now I have only played with global 1 bar lag for days servers and this upsets me.
    Also the new graphics have been updated to the extent that even with the low settings on, there is still low FPS issues which makes the experience unsatisfying to the point of great discomfort. Also why was gifting taken away as it was my one source of receiving new items on Combat Arms.
    I am outraged by this update to a boiling point.
    Please fix this game.
    David23DooderDoesItBetterVidSicLopar711jordan407caChibesqueSexyGuy69rasty222LuckyCurse
  • SyzticalSyztical
    edited June 23
    love u long time
    neonbladeSexyGuy69
  • David23David23
    Combat Arms Rep: 310
    edited June 23
    i agree with this syztical guy my boiling point right now is at the very max ya bastards
    SyzticalDooderDoesItBetterneonbladeChibesqueSexyGuy69
  • SyzticalSyztical
    edited June 23
    Also, where are the NX compensations for Elite Moderator being removed? Many have yet to receive the NX amount that they were entitled to and promised.
    Chibesque
  • TrueAussieTrueAussie
    Combat Arms Rep: 550
    edited June 23
    I just want to experience 4 bar ping on combat arms for ONCE in my life haha
    CC_FANGDarkHelmetBOXHEADSyzticalMinioncreateHulesitran1Lopar711ukyokuonjiBaHaCAEand 5 others.
  • VidSicVidSic
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,895
    edited June 23
    Is this permanent that my ping bar has gone from 3-4 down to 2? In the test beta it was also a crappy 2 but I figured you people stuck the beta on one of the god aweful Europe servers that hate us west coast USA players. Now the reloaded game is also a 2. That is laggy as f----. If this is the ping then please let me know as I will gladly uninstall ASAP.
  • DarkHelmetDarkHelmet
    Combat Arms Rep: 5,565
    Game Master
    edited June 23
    No, this is not a permanent thing. I unfortunately won't have more information before Monday, but it seems there is an issue with connecting to other servers, so all matches (matchmaking and custom) are defaulting to the Global servers.
    BOXHEADBaHaCAE
  • NerbusaNerbusa
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,435
    edited June 23
    I'm glad they had the betas so we only have minor issues...oh wait....
    ukyokuonjiJJoHHChibesque
  • CaptainStingCaptainSting
    Combat Arms Rep: 14,815
    edited June 23
    I know the update was meant for Wednesday but it should have NEVER been released on a Friday before everyone goes home for the weekend it should have been further postponed until Monday. An update of this size was always going to have problems that need to be addressed straight away.
    Nerbusa wrote: »
    I'm glad they had the betas so we only have minor issues...oh wait....

Many of the issues we reported in the betas too so I guess we can say we told you so at least....
    Chibesque
  • ArditArdit
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,105
    edited June 24
    Probably because it's 3AM and we should all be in bed o.o
  • BOXHEADBOXHEAD
    Combat Arms Rep: 975
    edited June 24
    All that waiting & telling people we are getting AUS servers and finally login and it's total TRASH... :'(
    SyzticalChibesque
  • DiaSDiaS
    Combat Arms Rep: 210
    edited June 24
    Hi, yesterday i updated to CA Reloaded. Mostly it looks fine and the graphics are a lot better. However i play from Australia. Before the update i was playing at North America servers and i was getting 2 out of 4 lines of ping.
    Ever since the update i can't find local servers. My ping is always one out of four lines. I can't find a solution to this problem. Why can't we see our ping before we net a server?>?? Why can't we see where each server is so we can choose Australian servers or ping friendly servers?? The game interface doesn't give you any help choosing ping friendly servers. I just said the number of the server but not the ping or the location of the server.

Please Nexxon do something about us players from the Asia/Pacific area.

Thanx
  • David23David23
    Combat Arms Rep: 310
    edited June 24
    i will not be spending any nx until i get my aussie servers
  • MinioncreateMinioncreate
    Combat Arms Rep: 715
    edited June 24
    This might explain my connection lag. However usually at night the NA servers are booming so idk why I have lag in those too. Anyway to check what server we are put on?
  • Sin3WaveSin3Wave
    Combat Arms Rep: 965
    edited June 24
    Matchmaking places everyone in Europe regardless of their actual position. I live right next to the NA servers (They're in Sacramento afaik) and I get 2-barred 'cuz they send me straight to Europe.
    Lopar711
  • HulesHules
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,610
    edited June 24
    I actually got a 3 bar game, when I started playing this morning, figured give it another go maybe there were only EU players on last night. Everyone had 3-4 bars and was speaking english lol

I could live with this as long as I don't get put in EU servers again I'm happy
  • deepdivererikxxxdeepdivererikxxx
    Combat Arms Rep: 410
    edited June 24
    screen and game lock up on start up map before i get into game cant cntrol/at/delete have to hard reset to unlock computer" I anyone else experiencing these issues? And how do i fix it thx?
  • deepdivererikxxxdeepdivererikxxx
    Combat Arms Rep: 410
    edited June 24
    screen and game lock up on start up map before i get into game cant cntrol/at/delete have to hard reset to unlock computer" I anyone else experiencing these issues? And how do i fix it thx?

also i checked compatibility issues . I did can my system run it and it did great above average gaming lap top. so I don't know why i;m getting these issues
  • EJ_EJ_
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,205
    edited June 24
    I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. First off, I experience the pain of having my inbox ported over to the inventory/equipment, which nullifies the purpose of my 'hoarding' of items which were gifted from friends and I wanted to keep the item in the inbox for the message. However, I also found that games often are quite laggy. I was very excited on the announcement of Australian servers, to the extent that I brought up the topic of Combat Arms reloaded to my friends over dinner and they eagerly wanted to get back into the game as latency was the contributing factor to their retirement/quitting the game. Sadly, Combat Arms has let me down on the basis that we can't choose the server we want to connect to, hence having bad latency whilst playing and being constantly verbally abused for being a 'LAGGER KID GET BETTER INTERNET UNINSTALL YOUR GAME'.

I loved CA. I spent a lot of money on the game. I had my account banned and I stuck with CA throughout its ups and downs. But today might just be the turning point for me. My GP only account which I created back in 2012 (I haven't played on this account due to how busy I am with real life and only logged on for the login event) was banned. The notification/pop up says 1 year but the player profile says (BLOCK 01/12/8888). I trust that Nexon reviews account sanction via a case by case basis, but I did not play on that account...at all.

The inability to gift (I could not find the button) also triggered me since I have quite a fair bit of GP which I would like to share with my friends and gift them permanent weapons(They quit playing in 2010 when NX wasn't purchasable in Australia and they only rented weapons). I can say that Combat Arms Reloaded may not be perfect, but I can say I am severely disappointed due to how much time and effort was put into the design and implementation of Operation Janus, only to be plagued with bugs, glitches and to top it all off, a wrongful ban.

I advise you to secure your TVs, because I'm not in a very good mood.