Fireteam is DEAD!!!!

СтефанСтефан
Combat Arms Rep: 2,935
edited June 25 in Player vs. Environment Modes
Sunday, peak hour, usually in the old CA the FT channel was full with 100 rooms, but NOT today! Today the Fireteam is DEAD!!!!! Only 3 rooms, OMG, what did you do Nexon? Why you kill the FT?
I am a FIRETEAM PLAYER and I want to play FIRETEAM (NHQ) but I can't because no one wants to play anymore!!!!
Realize Nexon, you kill the FT!!!
Jbxf1Ns.jpg
FragsturmCommanderSWECookiesIsLoveLuckyCurseMamiKOUNA__chillbrogu3ddybadsettBaHaCAEJenzinhioand 1 other.

Comments

• WammboWammbo
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,570
    edited June 25
    Add me : Wammbo

Looking for FT players aswell.

But since Reloaded, i feel like not all lobbys are shown. A friend of mine had to update his router to see more lobbys, he mostly had like 1-2 lobbys now he has alot more.
  • PumaPuma
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,350
    edited June 25
    the most don´t know where to search for it.
  • FzN_Blo0odFzN_Blo0od
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,845
    edited June 25
    Sunday, peak hour, usually in the old CA the FT channel was full with 100 rooms, but NOT today! Today the Fireteam is DEAD!!!!! Only 3 rooms, OMG, what did you do Nexon? Why you kill the FT?
    I am a FIRETEAM PLAYER and I want to play FIRETEAM (NHQ) but I can't because no one wants to play anymore!!!!
    Realize Nexon, you kill the FT!!!
    Jbxf1Ns.jpg

I am very sure that there are more FT Lobbies open BUT there seems to be a bug right now where some rooms are just "invisible" and therefore not playing besides if you know the room number and search for it in the searchbar :/
    tiA_MatzeAccelerator
  • JakubbPLJakubbPL
    Combat Arms Rep: 420
    edited June 26
    I had a problem that made a room a friends couldnt find it, he refreshed and still nothing, he had to join via friend list
  • СтефанСтефан
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,935
    edited June 26
    JakubbPL wrote: »
    I had a problem that made a room a friends couldnt find it, he refreshed and still nothing, he had to join via friend list

You're lucky! Almost all of my friends are quit the game, only me and my little sister still play CA. But my sister plays 99% Arms Race and sometimes Nemexis Labs. We hate the new UI and MM system, we want the old lobby system!!!
    LuckyCursebadsett
  • MrNiceKaiMrNiceKai
    Combat Arms Rep: 660
    edited June 26
    From what I read it seems FT doesn't give any real EXP anymore. Just some 200 or so, which just isn't worth it. That's why noone is playing.
    LuckyCurse
  • LuckyCurseLuckyCurse
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,100
    edited June 26
    MrNiceKai wrote: »
    From what I read it seems FT doesn't give any real EXP anymore. Just some 200 or so, which just isn't worth it. That's why noone is playing.

But FT give some GP now ? no ? D :
  • WammboWammbo
    edited June 26

Not true, i finished BL and got around 3000 EXP
  • skymancerskymancer
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,380
    edited June 26
    Puma wrote: »
    the most don´t know where to search for it.

its a problem same with QR mode i think
  • iAmMeシiAmMeシ
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,065
    edited June 26
    Full rooms or games that is about to end wont show in the list.
    CookiesIsLoveBaHaCAEManoOh
  • FragsturmFragsturm
    Combat Arms Rep: 570
    edited June 26
    Wammbo wrote: »

With what Passes are you running? I run 300% pass+ Normal exp and I get 2500 exp for a BL #1 on scoreboard. It's garbage EXP if you ask me, for the time involved and now no Elite Mod to control the rules and ensure a productive room.
  • MrNiceKaiMrNiceKai
    Combat Arms Rep: 660
    edited June 26
    Can you take a screenshot of that the next time you finish?
  • Humvee1994Humvee1994
    Combat Arms Rep: 560
    edited June 28
    Nexon make broke our favourite of games (FTs etc)! I never see my info of FTs! NO UNDERSTAND!
  • WammboWammbo
    edited June 28
    I read on the forum if i remember correctly that you often don't see all lobbys for whatever reason. I know for a fact that there are alot of lobbys open. Me and my clanmates just compared lobbys and everyone seems to get different rooms displayed. So there is alot more games going on than we see at our screen with our eyes.
  • DeadheadDeadhead
    Combat Arms Rep: 470
    edited June 28
    What I been noticing is the old CA.. u used to be able to see all the rooms, now with the new reloaded, you can only see the FT rooms that is waiting to start of Just started but once game gets into like the first min then it goes invisible till game is over than when everyone is waiting to start you can see the room in game search mode.. So even if you see a few rooms.. there is actually way more but I do agree.. nobody is playing FT like before, and the exp has been circumcised.
  • dirtymadozendirtymadozen
    Combat Arms Rep: 130
    edited June 29
    yea this game is done for me. thanks for ruining FT.
    FragsturmbadsettUwaai
  • ManoOhManoOh
    Combat Arms Rep: 21,465
    edited June 29
    iAmMeシ wrote: »
    This.
    + If someone of your friendlist is in a running room and there is a slot free, you will be able to join his room anytime via friendlist and can wait in the room lobby until the game ends. But the room is invisible in the FT lobby.
    Uwaai
  • chillbrochillbro
    Combat Arms Rep: 865
    edited June 29
    Player since '09 and mostly play fireteam as well, but after new update Im not sure if I will continue to play : (
    Dimoniualien0007FragsturmbadsettSJesterUwaaiDistilis
  • iSkulliSkull
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,355
    edited June 30
    iAmMeシ wrote: »

When there is 3/4 joinable rooms, and you wait like 5 minutes-+ to start a game you realize its "dead"
  • PoliceGoldPoliceGold
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,070
    edited June 30
    Same... still remember hours and hours playing Nemexis HQ for EXP.. memories.. There was fun! (2012-2013) :(
    As you sayin' they killed that mode. No one more plays it. They killed it also before the update (in my opinion) , when they halved the exp/gp gain, so there many people stopped playing it. But with a nice team it was anyway fun.

New players most probably didn't even know that "Fireteam" exists.
    badsettLuckyCurseDistilis