ERROR code when trying to sell back items

dev1dev1
Combat Arms Rep: 545
edited July 6 in Bug Reports
Ok...since the CA RELOADED update, I have NOT BEEN ABLE to SELLBACK any items....NONE AT ALL. All I get for my efforts is this dam error code...as follows:

Server Error: ERR_ITEM_EXPIRE_FAIL ( Error Code: 3-26) and I am not the only one getting this.

Comments

• NXChelsheeNXChelshee
    Combat Arms Rep: 870
    Administrator
    edited July 12
    Hi dev1 :)

could you please provide specific examples so that we can investigate the issue.
    And thank you for your report.

<3
  • FudgeboiiFudgeboii
    Combat Arms Rep: 500
    edited July 13
    NXChelshee wrote: »
    Hi dev1 :)

could you please provide specific examples so that we can investigate the issue.
    And thank you for your report.

<3

Let's say you unseal a "Gold Ninjato" you got from completing Nemexis HQ

When you unseal it the duration is set to "1 Day, 1 Hour" when it should really be set to "1 Day". This means that when you sell it it will sell for the price of "160 GP" due to it theoretically having 2 days worth of sell value.

A Gold Ninjato's sell value is 80GP/day

1 Day and 1 Hour = rounded off to 2 days

However the game doesn't let you sell that because its duration should be only "1 day" and not "1 day, 1 hour" which equals to "2 days".
  • dev1dev1
    Combat Arms Rep: 545
    edited July 14
    It has nothing to do with weapons received when completing a game. It is happening when I purchase one of the boxes, the basic gear box. I get the box I can open it fine, but I cannot sell it back due to the error code that I have already stated in my original post. It does not matter what the item is, I cannot sell it...PERIOD!