ERROR code when trying to sell back items

dev1dev1
Combat Arms Rep: 605
edited July 6 in Bug Reports
Ok...since the CA RELOADED update, I have NOT BEEN ABLE to SELLBACK any items....NONE AT ALL. All I get for my efforts is this dam error code...as follows:

Server Error: ERR_ITEM_EXPIRE_FAIL ( Error Code: 3-26) and I am not the only one getting this.

Comments

• NXChelsheeNXChelshee
    Combat Arms Rep: 940
    Administrator
    edited July 12
    Hi dev1 :)

could you please provide specific examples so that we can investigate the issue.
    And thank you for your report.

<3
  • FudgeboiiFudgeboii
    Combat Arms Rep: 500
    edited July 13
    NXChelshee wrote: »
    Hi dev1 :)

could you please provide specific examples so that we can investigate the issue.
    And thank you for your report.

<3

Let's say you unseal a "Gold Ninjato" you got from completing Nemexis HQ

When you unseal it the duration is set to "1 Day, 1 Hour" when it should really be set to "1 Day". This means that when you sell it it will sell for the price of "160 GP" due to it theoretically having 2 days worth of sell value.

A Gold Ninjato's sell value is 80GP/day

1 Day and 1 Hour = rounded off to 2 days

However the game doesn't let you sell that because its duration should be only "1 day" and not "1 day, 1 hour" which equals to "2 days".
  • dev1dev1
    Combat Arms Rep: 605
    edited July 14
    It has nothing to do with weapons received when completing a game. It is happening when I purchase one of the boxes, the basic gear box. I get the box I can open it fine, but I cannot sell it back due to the error code that I have already stated in my original post. It does not matter what the item is, I cannot sell it...PERIOD!
  • put_ur_gun_upput_ur_gun_up
    edited September 17
    What is the progress of this fix?
    This is happening same to me 100% of the time, I open the box or purchase then if try to sell/delete immediately I get that error?

Anyone to have a look into?
  • NXChelsheeNXChelshee
    Combat Arms Rep: 940
    Administrator
    edited September 18
    What is the progress of this fix?
    This is happening same to me 100% of the time, I open the box or purchase then if try to sell/delete immediately I get that error?

Anyone to have a look into?
    Hi put_ur_gun_up,

Currently, there is no issue in selling back the items you've purchased.
    Even if you try to sell back the item you just purchased, it seems fine. (I just tested this for both the items I previously owned and the one that I just purchased)

Please let us know if you have different issues.

Thank you <3