A F K in Ranked

P0R0T0P0R0T0
Combat Arms Rep: 680
edited July 10 in General Discussion
Why do not they block those who stay at f k?
Some if we want to win the new G36E, but we can not because many times they stay to f k because they do not care to win or lose, they only play and they do not even know that there is an event. Apart they have 0.50, 0.40, 0.30 kdr ... Why lie on my team? If they can not even kill zombies in fireteam.
I hope you understand I'm using a translator I do not know English.

Comments

• Legend_C_1Legend_C_1
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,240
    edited July 10
    P0R0T0 wrote: »
    Why do not they block those who stay at f k?
    Some if we want to win the new G36E, but we can not because many times they stay to f k because they do not care to win or lose, they only play and they do not even know that there is an event. Apart they have 0.50, 0.40, 0.30 kdr ... Why lie on my team? If they can not even kill zombies in fireteam.
    I hope you understand I'm using a translator I do not know English.

AFKs are automatically removed from the system after a few seconds of inactivity, I do not know how many. In addition, if the system detects non-regulatory behaviors, a random message is issued that invites you to click on the banner within 10 seconds. If you do not, you kick it out automatically.
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 25,430
    Administrator
    edited July 12
    There is an AFK kick system in place to kick people who are AFK. Since it is not mode specific and it can always happen that you queue for some minutes, go to the kitchen to grab a snack and then come back to find a match has already started, obviously exactly in that minute you left your desk. So the timer for an AFK kick is quite generous but will still remove you from a match if you're gone too long.

During today's maintenance we have increased the entry requirement for Ranked Matchmaking to a 0.6 KDR in normal Matchmaking. Everyone should have to chance to compete, but to ensure a minimum quality of matches, we have decided to unlock ranked matches only for people above 0.6 in normal matchmaking (the normal KDR is separate from your custom KDR and your ranked KDR). If your KDR is below that threshold, you can work on your skills in custom rooms and normal matchmaking but not within an environment where your training unfortunately only serves to grief others. So overall you now need to be level 10 and achieve a normal KDR of 0.6 to play Ranked Matchmaking.
  • PumaPuma
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,350
    edited July 12
    NXEris wrote: »
    There is an AFK kick system in place to kick people who are AFK. Since it is not mode specific and it can always happen that you queue for some minutes, go to the kitchen to grab a snack and then come back to find a match has already started, obviously exactly in that minute you left your desk. So the timer for an AFK kick is quite generous but will still remove you from a match if you're gone too long.

During today's maintenance we have increased the entry requirement for Ranked Matchmaking to a 0.6 KDR in normal Matchmaking. Everyone should have to chance to compete, but to ensure a minimum quality of matches, we have decided to unlock ranked matches only for people above 0.6 in normal matchmaking (the normal KDR is separate from your custom KDR and your ranked KDR). If your KDR is below that threshold, you can work on your skills in custom rooms and normal matchmaking but not within an environment where your training unfortunately only serves to grief others. So overall you now need to be level 10 and achieve a normal KDR of 0.6 to play Ranked Matchmaking.

So whats about thats one just macro a hit button like space, C, shift or something ? There stay in game because there hit something its still a cheat.
    Aethelwyna
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 9,315
    edited July 12
    Puma wrote: »

So whats about thats one just macro a hit button like space, C, shift or something ? There stay in game because there hit something its still a cheat.

This is my biggest annoyance in custom rooms atm, with the removal of elite, there are always some afk's.
  • P0R0T0P0R0T0
    Combat Arms Rep: 680
    edited July 13

If someone stays "a f k" in a ranked match, even though he has gone to look for some food or whatever, no one is able to replace him, we would be very disadvantaged. The ones who stay a f k in a ranked should be blocked for at least one day. It's a competition, they must be serious. I also have realised that some people stay a f k in order to help their friends (that are opponents), they inform their friends about our positions and our techniques.
  • KillElitesKillElites
    Combat Arms Rep: 300
    edited July 13
    Beyond automatically removing them from the room and reducing the points should be a penalty as a bann because already playing with 4 is complicated the ranking even more being on the Bravo side as there are people who can not play SnD.
  • jordan407cajordan407ca
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,185
    edited July 13
    Yea MM system should match A F K players with A F K players. Let them sleep together somewhere else.
  • PterodromaPterodroma
    Combat Arms Rep: 8,000
    edited July 14
    Yea MM system should match A F K players with A F K players. Let them sleep together somewhere else.

and how will the MM system know that the player will be AFK?
  • ForumerZForumerZ
    Combat Arms Rep: 14,015
    edited July 14
    Pterodroma wrote: »

Death streak plus dmg count(?
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 9,315
    edited July 14
    ForumerZ wrote: »

You'd be surprised how bad some people are...
  • ForumerZForumerZ
    Combat Arms Rep: 14,015
    edited July 14
    Aethelwyna wrote: »
    ForumerZ wrote: »

You'd be surprised how bad some people are...

I cant imagine that.. xD
  • Blue_CometBlue_Comet
    Combat Arms Rep: 320
    edited July 15

0.60 kd in ranked...i`m 1900 ranked points now from 4600 and this only on 3 days.Got only afk in team play even 2 vs5 and very unbalanced teams.Can`t carry a game in snd in 2 players.Ur matchmaking sistem got no sens.Why player with low kdr like 0.6 don`t play toghether and play with better players.Matchmaking should be a calibrating sistem based on kdr,gameplay and ping,otherwise we can fkng play custom rooms.
    P0R0T0
  • CaptainStingCaptainSting
    Combat Arms Rep: 13,745
    edited July 15
    It would be nice if a sound played when you find a match that you could hear even when the game is minimized. Finding a match always takes a long time for me so I always alt tab out and check in every 30 seconds or so until I get a match. It would be great if I didn't have to do this and could just open up the game again as soon as I hear the sound.