Wondering by creating new OP gun

DurlashDurlash
Combat Arms Rep: 430
edited July 13 in General Discussion
Hi all,

Im just wondering why the G36E lion got 36/100 recoil. While the normal G36E has 64/100.

So, only the 10% of the top in ranked wil receive this gun. That will mean that only the best players can contain this gun.

You guys are talking about streamline the game. But giving the best players an other OP gun will not streamline Ranked & other gameplays.

Will you guys take this under investigation and talk about what to change on the Lion. Or make it public to buy for everyone or the possibility to receive out of a box.

Make is fair for everyone. Thats what you guys want.

Thanks for reading.

Ciao!
Zyorbek
  1. Give the Lion the same recoil amount18 votes
    1. Yes
       83% (15 votes)
    2. No
       17% (3 votes)

Comments

• lansboenlansboen
    Combat Arms Rep: 25,130
    edited July 13
    I'd rather they'd stop with reskinning that bloody g36. It's almost becoming a meme.
    Zyorbek
  • DurlashDurlash
    edited July 13
    lansboen wrote: »
    I'd rather they'd stop with reskinning that bloody g36. It's almost becoming a meme.

I dont care about the reskins.
    I care about the HUGE different in recoil.
    Zyorbek
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 25,430
    Administrator
    edited July 13
    It's probably just a bug in the item description. Before Reloaded, the G36 had 36 Recoil and the stat was called "Recoil". After Reloaded it has 64 "Recoil Control". The performance should be the same.
    ZyorbekAethelwynaAcceleratorCryoGX
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 9,315
    edited July 13
    NXEris wrote: »
    It's probably just a bug in the item description. Before Reloaded, the G36 had 36 Recoil and the stat was called "Recoil". After Reloaded it has 64 "Recoil Control". The performance should be the same.

Great to know! That's 1 less problem to worry about, and gives us more time to focus on the asw338.
    NXEris
  • DurlashDurlash
    edited July 13
    No its not, test the weapons and see the difference!
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    Combat Arms Rep: 5,995
    edited July 13
    Durlash wrote: »
    I care about the HUGE different in recoil.
    You do realise that a recoil control stat of 36 would mean that this weapon has significantly more recoil then the regular one, right?
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    edited July 13
    Durlash wrote: »
    No its not, test the weapons and see the difference!

You're right. the recoil feels better in the shooting range..

@NXEris could you take another look at it?..
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    edited July 13
    Aethelwyna wrote: »
    the recoil feels better in the shooting range..
    Well of course it does (depending on how you define better), just read the item description:
    An enhanced version of G36E that has painting of a roaring lion. Lionheart G36E features increased damage and long-range scope. In addition, the weapon has become more lethal with less side-to-side recoil.
    note:

- it has still (overall) more side-to-side recoil then similar weapons like the XM8 or the L85A1

- this does not refer to the stability of the gun, it just changes the angle of the diagonal recoil (kinda like the VSS)

Speaking of stability, the Lionheart G36E has no stability (at all) unlike the regular one which is stable for about 2 bullets. Meaning that the tapfiering is actually better on the regular one while the Lionheart is more "sprayable", so it's more of a trade of then one gun being objectively "better" then the other.
  • xNimaxNima
    Combat Arms Rep: 920
    edited July 13
    lansboen wrote: »

smart idea, lets make a "Bloody G36E" as you quoted xD
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    edited July 13
    IllIIl wrote: »
    the recoil feels better in the shooting range..
    Well of course it does (depending on how you define better), just read the item description:
    An enhanced version of G36E that has painting of a roaring lion. Lionheart G36E features increased damage and long-range scope. In addition, the weapon has become more lethal with less side-to-side recoil.
    note:

- it has still (overall) more side-to-side recoil then similar weapons like the XM8 or the L85A1

- this does not refer to the stability of the gun, it just changes the angle of the diagonal recoil (kinda like the VSS)

Speaking of stability, the Lionheart G36E has no stability (at all) unlike the regular one which is stable for about 2 bullets. Meaning that the tapfiering is actually better on the regular one while the Lionheart is more "sprayable", so it's more of a trade of then one gun being objectively "better" then the other.

You're right about the stability. If this really makes the weapon a sidegrade instead of a direct upgrade (obviously I can't actually play with it) then I'm fine with the stats, but it shouldn't be locked behind something like the ranked games then...

But.. in what universe does a regular l85 mod have less side recoil than a base g36e? I know it has a 2-points higher recoil control stat, but I never felt any difference in its recoil when using it. Deff a smaller change than the Lionheart has.
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    edited July 13
    But.. in what universe does a regular l85 mod have less side recoil than a base g36e? I know it has a 2-points higher recoil control stat, but I never felt any difference in its recoil when using it. Deff a smaller change than the Lionheart has.
    The L85A1 has faster recoil spread recovery meaning for the most part you won't even have to deal with diagonal recoil (especially in comparison). Wasn't it you who always rambles on about how much better the tap firing on the L85A1 is? Well there you go.
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    edited July 13
    IllIIl wrote: »
    The L85A1 has faster recoil spread recovery meaning for the most part you won't even have to deal with diagonal recoil (especially in comparison). Wasn't it you who always rambles on about how much better the tap firing on the L85A1 is? Well there you go.

Nooo, I'm the one always rambling how the l85 is equally good at tapfiring while being more relyable at closer ranges due to its RPM!
    And I wasn't asking about spread recovery, only about the normal vertical recoil which you get if you just hold down the fire button >.<
    To be honest both guns are on the slow side when it comes to spread recovery either way.