I dont have enough rank to open sign in gifts LOL

BombbberBombbber
Combat Arms Rep: 325
edited July 13 in Bug Reports
OK, whatever. I just signed in and got the daily sign in rewards 3 coins and a myst gun box. Anyway they are sealed and when I try to open them I get a message that I have not reached enough rank to open them. LOL> Even though I was on a few days ago and it worked fine for yesterday.
Really?
This is kind of exhausting actually. Tired of it.
CaKCplay03

Comments

• CaKCplay03CaKCplay03
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited July 13
    Don't worry. Its not like you will miss anything.
    Every Myst Ive opened I watch it slowly skip past that PERM RARE Sniper and land on a 1 day pistol. LOL
    Kind of like 5 shot used to be. You know, never being able to get all 25 after the EU/NA merge. In NA you could get all 25 on the 5-shot, but the EU version would give you the same number over and over 10-15 times. LOL Like the slots.
    Programed for you not to actually win anything. Just keep you suckered in enough to come back. LOL
  • CaKCplay03CaKCplay03
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited July 13
    Can you take screenshots to send in a ticket? I don't see how you take screenshots anymore......
  • ManoOhManoOh
    Combat Arms Rep: 22,800
    edited July 14
    Oh this is strange
    I just tried it with an account which never ever played any matches. So Trainee.
    I could unseal everything from the daily logins.

You typed, that you just signed this account. So it is complete new. Have you tried to relog and unseal again?
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,475
    Administrator
    edited July 14
    CaKCplay03 wrote: »
    Can you take screenshots to send in a ticket? I don't see how you take screenshots anymore......

You can just press the "Print" button and then will have a screenshot saved in your game folder!
  • PumaPuma
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,505
    edited July 14
    Normal look at your folder C:/Nexon > Library > combatarms > appdata .............jpg there you see the screenshots you made in game.
    Then go on some Photo Shops download Picture and then post link in here.
    NXEris wrote: »

You can just press the "Print" button and then will have a screenshot saved in your game folder!

• DepthCharge1DepthCharge1
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,045
    edited July 14
    Combat_Arms_170714_171037_00.jpg
    upload multiple image

I'm having the same issue. I am unable to unseal any item, regardless of how it was obtained, and receive a message stating my rank is insufficient. I suppose I'll need to rank up from CIC1 in order to open items I paid real money for.
  • BombbberBombbber
    edited July 15
    NXEris wrote: »

Thanks about the screenshot. I didnt know that either. Have been trying to "CTRL + PRINT SCRN" and copy to paint and save, blah blah. lol
  • BombbberBombbber
    edited July 15
    ManoOh wrote: »
    Oh this is strange
    I just tried it with an account which never ever played any matches. So Trainee.
    I could unseal everything from the daily logins.

You typed, that you just signed this account. So it is complete new. Have you tried to relog and unseal again?

Not a new account, I just meant just signed in that day. Same thing happened the next day so I sent in a ticket. Im not going to bother to try again until I get an email from them. Im not sure whats up. I have alt that it works fine on. Go figure.
    edited July 17
    Still got the same issue. Haven't been able to unseal anything for at least a week now.
  • ImenerImener
    Combat Arms Rep: 200
    edited July 20
    Don't worry. Its not like you will miss anything.
    Every Myst Ive opened I watch it slowly skip past that PERM RARE Sniper and land on a 1 day pistol. LOL
    Kind of like 5 shot used to be. You know, never being able to get all 25 after the EU/NA merge. In NA you could get all 25 on the 5-shot, but the EU version would give you the same number over and over 10-15 times. LOL Like the slots.
    Programed for you not to actually win anything. Just keep you suckered in enough to come back. LOL

Is was possible to get all 25, was super easy in my case..
  • BombbberBombbber
    edited July 20
    Ok so I am a dumbAZZ. lol
    Nexon answered my ticket as did someone else on the forum that it was probably because my items were up to 250 of 250 allowed.
    And YES that was the case. Once I deleted or sold some items I could open up more.
    It threw me because the error message was about rank.
    It used to say (in the old CA) that you had maxed out your 250 items.
    I hope maybe they can change the wording now.
    Does work ok now as far as opening items!!!!
  • BombbberBombbber
    edited July 20
    Still got the same issue. Haven't been able to unseal anything for at least a week now.

SOLVED... See above.
    edited July 20
    That doesn't make any sense in my case though. I was 250/250 before reloaded, and I definitely lost items after the update. I shouldn't be back at 250 yet... I'll have to look.

Well, turns out that was the case after all. Don't know how I managed to hit 250 again so soon but there ya go. xD Thanks!