Merged weapons are not hardcore

Plissken79Plissken79
Combat Arms Rep: 11,425
Posts: 1,380
Member
edited July 14 in General Discussion
Hi there,

Yesterday I was giving a look at the shop and I noticed that some weapons I have in shop result as hardcore

Some weapons as they appear in shop:
99Ce8wJ.jpg


And in my inventory:
S0p4c7a.jpg


All those weapons were custom before, so I would like to know if this is intended (to result as "no hardcore")


Aethelwyna

Comments

  • ForumerZForumerZ
    Combat Arms Rep: 14,015
    Posts: 3,298
    Member
    edited July 14
    I have two M4A1. One show as Normal and the another one as Hardcore.
  • Plissken79Plissken79
    Combat Arms Rep: 11,425
    Posts: 1,380
    Member
    edited July 14
    Hellooo.. Eris or a GM, can someone pls let me know why some merged weapons are not hardcore as showed in shop?

    If I wanna play in hardcore with the P90, M4A1 and Dragunov SVDS I have to purchase a new one?
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 9,315
    Posts: 1,570
    Member
    edited July 14
    It would also be nice if these guns showed as "aquired" in the shop, just like (event) guns etc.
    Plissken79
  • DarkHelmetDarkHelmet
    Combat Arms Rep: 4,490
    Posts: 280
    Game Master
    edited July 14
    The custom weapons so far have only been renamed and had their stats equalized. Without getting too technical, while ID xxx1 M4A1 has a "hardcore" flag in the game, ID xxx2 M4A1 (formerly custom) has not been given its "Hardcore" flag yet. So on and so forth for all the hardcore "custom" weapons, which will have to be updated at a later date.
    Plissken79
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    Combat Arms Rep: 5,995
    Posts: 1,201
    Member
    edited July 14
    Aethelwyna wrote: »
    It would also be nice if these guns showed as "aquired" in the shop, just like (event) guns etc.
    Not going to happen and they already explained why. The game handles them as different weapons so that those who purchased both versions can keep the both guns. Also, you don't get the "acquired" tag for "(event)" weapons (for the exact same reason).
  • ManoOhManoOh
    Combat Arms Rep: 21,465
    Posts: 3,148
    Member
    edited July 14
    Plis, a bit more attention please :D
    NXEris wrote: »
    Probably the weapon in your inventory used to be a custom or an ACE weapon or some similar other model before the patch. Now that they have been changed and rebalanced, we should add them to the list as well, but that is probably the reason for your problem. :-/

    Source
    ;)

    *cough* 24th of June...
    You are late :D

  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 9,315
    Posts: 1,570
    Member
    edited July 14
    IllIIl wrote: »
    Aethelwyna wrote: »
    It would also be nice if these guns showed as "aquired" in the shop, just like (event) guns etc.
    Not going to happen and they already explained why. The game handles them as different weapons so that those who purchased both versions can keep the both guns. Also, you don't get the "acquired" tag for "(event)" weapons (for the exact same reason).

    On the other hand, if you got an itech or acog scope from an underdog event they appear as "aquired" in the store, yet if you already had one bought for NX and did the job afterwards you got a second, separate one in your inventory.

    It shouldn't be too hard to have multiple item id's be able to put an item as "aquired". That the game considers it "another item" due to item ID is not a valid reason for the 'aquired' to not appear, as shown by the underdog job attachments.

    -> If the scopes are considered "separate items", it proves that the 'aquired' can get triggered by multiple items.
    -> If the scopes are considered "the same item", it proves that there is no need for the "merged" items to have a different ID.
  • Relax_SnipeRelax_Snipe
    Combat Arms Rep: 420
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited July 15
    WHY IS GAME LAUNCH STOPPED?
  • Plissken79Plissken79
    Combat Arms Rep: 11,425
    Posts: 1,380
    Member
    edited July 15
    ManoOh wrote: »
    You are late :D

    You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.

    RKrlRGo.gif

    Aethelwyna
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 9,315
    Posts: 1,570
    Member
    edited July 15
    Plissken79 wrote: »
    ManoOh wrote: »
    You are late :D

    You must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.

    RKrlRGo.gif

    I restarted Lotro a few weeks ago. Welcome in my world o_o
    Plissken79
  • MrOmgMrOmg
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,765
    Posts: 404
    Member
    edited July 15
    ForumerZ wrote: »
    I have two M4A1. One show as Normal and the another one as Hardcore.

    Same here. I was thinking that maybe it has better stats but nope. It's 100% the same weapon.