Charcters

GodSavageGodSavage
Combat Arms Rep: 550
edited July 14 in Suggestions
There are more then just males playing this game. I happen to be one of them and i play quar, but looking at the charcters none are female with high speed stats. The prisoners have the 50% stam 16% speed 2 slots 5% protection but ... theres no girl character and it annoys me when i play and using social chats sounding like a guy can you guys add that or make a special outfit that just adds those stats like a complete transparrent player with the speed to get 16% please and ty in reguards<3

Comments

• JeagerJeager
    Combat Arms Rep: 500
    edited July 17
    @GodSavage
  • GodSavageGodSavage
    edited July 17
    Jeager wrote: »
    @GodSavage
    yes?

• SyntasticOneSyntasticOne
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,820
    edited July 18
    There are infact plenty. Sadly most of high speed females are Rare. Raven Banshee Elle Ophelia Viper Lynx. All available thru mystery boxes. Slim chance but wurf it.
  • GodSavageGodSavage
    edited July 22
    i spent 300k on crates i didnt even get a item more then 7 days. All were 7 or 1 day items none were recon vests or specs its not worth it they need to fix the chances the game is still pay to win use all your gp to get a spec to have no speed to play with bc i cant buy anything every game is only 2k its 8k for a vest for 1 day so how do i keep up. The game is becoming more and more bs