Hunted Bug - Survival Time

WeashWeash
Combat Arms Rep: 485
edited July 15 in Bug Reports
In this thread you could find info about that "Survival Time Bug" in Hunted mode.

I found out this bug with my friends help. I didn't posted it till now due lack of time and testing.
I was testing this bug in various conditions [such as amount of players, round, rank etc] to see how it will respond for the changes.

While testing this bug I found out few things.
1.The bug works like a timer, for an example if I did the bug at any random hour and the time I had in game with the bug was 33,100:00:00 +- so an hour later [60 minutes] the time of the bug will be 33,160:00:00.
2. Somtimes you can know for sure the bug works when you rejoin the match or just joinning accidently at the specifis second that needed by seeing double items on floor laying one on the other. the repeability for that is about 5%, really rare, can't really say how to make it for 100%, I was trying to figure it out but I couldn't.
3. The "timer" I mentioned before restarts once a while. before the big update at 22th of june the time was anout 7K mintues and turned to 15K after few days
but when the update came it started again from 00:00:00. I assume once in a few updates the "timer" restarts.

Bug type:
Survival Time

Map:
Dark Hills

Game mode:
Hunted

Repeatability:
100%

Operating System:
Windows

Description:
This bug gain a lot of survival time.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter any Hunted game
2. At the start of any round less than the 8th exit the game
3. rejoin the match after few seconds so you would instant spawn when the games starts
You'll understand it more clearly by watching the video.

Video Link:

At the same time I would like to refer this post http://forums.combatarms.nexon.net/discussion/22565/hunted-bugs?new=1 about more annoyning bugs in Hunted that haven't been fixed yet.

Sorry for not posting it earlier, as I said I had no time and I was testing it.
Sorry for grammar / spelling mistakes.
distranche

Comments

• distranchedistranche
    Combat Arms Rep: 200
    edited July 15
    You Talk True : o:)
  • warBEAStwarBEASt
    Combat Arms Rep: 200
    edited July 16
    good job for reporting, as a player ive seen a lot of pepole using it now they will fix it
  • PumaPuma
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,350
    edited July 16
    Its a cheat right now. if you play more games you see a lot players there us it over and over same players same time.
  • WeashWeash
    Combat Arms Rep: 485
    edited July 17
    Puma wrote: »
    Its a cheat right now. if you play more games you see a lot players there us it over and over same players same time.

No cheat.. It's a bug and I explained it. Did you even read what I wrote?