LIMITED VIP MYSTERY BOX

ShidoTaKeShidoTaKe
Combat Arms Rep: 830
edited July 15 in General Discussion
Dear Nexon,
All items are permanent = permanent is garanted. And this it's ok!!!
Today :)
1) i'm open a box and receive an item permanent that i just have before , (rebalancing? same of old CA remove double possibility it's scam/fraud)
2) when i try to unlock the item recieved.... surprice i don't recive 2 item just pff delete by system

RESULT 30€ (yes,nx bucause i don't have time to play for my work, and i can't earn gp... ) recieved nothing.
All time lower and lower Nexon
GG
Kind Regars

Comments

• AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 9,315
    edited July 15
    Your post is a bit hard to understand..

If you got an item that you already had, then yes, it just "extends" the duration. In this case, it 'extended' the permanent duration with another "permanent" time.
    It's a bit annoying, but that's the risk of those crates. I bought 2 and had a duplicate item aswell.
    It has been like that in the old ca as well.
  • BakedPineappleBakedPineapple
    Combat Arms Rep: 825
    edited July 15
    You do have 2 of the item, on the right of the item on the inventory, there will be 3 dots, click those, and it will show you all the durations you have for that item.
    Aethelwyna
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 9,315
    edited July 15
    You do have 2 of the item, on the right of the item on the inventory, there will be 3 dots, click those, and it will show you all the durations you have for that item.

Oh yes, I assumed he unsealed it already, which is probably not the case.

@OP if you still have both items in your inventory (with the dots system), you can sellback the unsealed one, then unseal the other one so you at least get some gp back.
  • ShidoTaKeShidoTaKe
    edited July 16

NO
    Before opening i have mei cap permanent
    I open a vip case 30000nx receive mei cap perm (poor nexon)
    After opening i have 1 perm cap blocked plus, when i try to unblock for sell in GP ..... PFF ther'arent 2 cap just one ...
    Surprice i spend 30€ for ...... nothing!!!!
    i was sended a ticket, but i wanna inform evreyone that you have chance to get the same.
    Probably i don't spend no one more cash in NEXON product, my account in old CA is platinum same ever
    Change strategy (chance to have double item is ...........bullshit).
    pageturn
  • ShidoTaKeShidoTaKe
    edited July 16
    I have 3 post open no one FM reply, i found only users that reply no sense...... not you "baked..." but all time same .
  • PumaPuma
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,350
    edited July 16
    And if you have 2 times and can sell it back do you know you got less then 10% resale ? Thats why i hate this boxes and if you buy 1 with GP do you know how long you need to get 2 500 000 GP ? any idea ? years .................... I think i report this doopel equiment over and over . Nexon cant stop this. There can´t write in the programm a "false " . Just get some customer angry that´s all.
  • ShidoTaKeShidoTaKe
    edited July 17
    Puma wrote: »
    And if you have 2 times and can sell it back do you know you got less then 10% resale ? Thats why i hate this boxes and if you buy 1 with GP do you know how long you need to get 2 500 000 GP ? any idea ? years .................... I think i report this doopel equiment over and over . Nexon cant stop this. There can´t write in the programm a "false " . Just get some customer angry that´s all.

[removed]
  • ShidoTaKeShidoTaKe
    edited July 17
    [removed]
  • ShidoTaKeShidoTaKe
    edited July 16
    Puma wrote: »

NEXON NEED TO CHANGE THIS
  • ArditArdit
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,775
    edited July 16
    Hi Shido,

Don't start assuming the GMs' lengths.

So yes, there is a problem with multiples of the same item. They have not fixed it in years. You learned about it the hard way, sorry.

But, you can try submitting a support ticket and tell them NICELY what happened. It will take a long time to get a resolution, but that's just the state of CA support. At least they'll answer fairly quickly, nowadays.
  • dragoncave1996dragoncave1996
    Combat Arms Rep: 630
    edited July 17
    30$ to risk getting something you all ready have seems fair to me seeing how you can get a perm orthus or legion.
  • chillbrochillbro
    Combat Arms Rep: 865
    edited July 17
    The only good item in this crates is legion. not worth the risk imo