Top 10% Players & Clans

NXErisNXEris
Combat Arms Rep: 26,745
Administrator
edited July 20 in Player vs. Player Modes
In case you want to see the top 10% playing in Ranked & Clan Matchmaking, feel free to check over here :)
AutumnCAskymancerR4clawRealizeX

Comments

• AutumnCAAutumnCA
    Combat Arms Rep: 700
    edited July 20
    So everyone on this list will receive all clan or ranked lionheart items? Or just some of these players?
  • _Lewa_Nuva__Lewa_Nuva_
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,015
    edited July 20
    So I played only 10 matches and I was missing 59 points to top 10%... If I only knew... then I wouldn't play anyway, because people on ranked are toxic.
    2edgy
  • WammboWammbo
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,665
    edited July 20
    So that means that around 5k people played ranked, i think this is not bad for the beginning.
  • AutumnCAAutumnCA
    Combat Arms Rep: 700
    edited July 20
    Imo i think it could have been more players playing ranked if it was hardcore only, and without all the hbs, epic and rare gun, plus rpg spam nonsense that has no place in ranked matchmaking..

You dont see in other games; MM players running around with guns/items that out match another players. Everything is equally matched, and if everyone is equal to each other then they have to rely on skill and wits to win, not who spends the most GP/NX :^)

And thats exactly why I didnt play as much MM as i would have liked, because its not balanced nor fun atm.
  • xEplsodeCAExEplsodeCAE
    Combat Arms Rep: 990
    edited July 21
    Nexon if you do this every month? I mean giving a prize to the top 10%, but the only option to earn points has to be HARCORE
  • DaLastOneDaLastOne
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,055
    edited July 21
    Pc been broken for 1 Month now :/
    Could've gotten higher :C better luck next time i guess
  • vB_LeadervB_Leader
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,610
    edited August 2
    Any news on when to excpect an update of that list? :)

Greets
  • Ivann_OPIvann_OP
    Combat Arms Rep: 220
    edited August 2
    Update it, got 5350 :__:
  • P0R0T0P0R0T0
    Combat Arms Rep: 800
    edited August 10
    I'm in 56th place. Not bad.
  • skymancerskymancer
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,485
    edited August 10
    P0R0T0 wrote: »
    I'm in 56th place. Not bad.

you should get better there is many hackers in the list lol
    Clonad9
  • _Kat_Kat
    Combat Arms Rep: 410
    edited August 13
    NXEris wrote: »
    In case you want to see the top 10% playing in Ranked & Clan Matchmaking, feel free to check over here :)

The top 10% is also 50% of the playerbase that play anymore lol
  • NXErisNXEris
    Administrator
    edited August 15
    _Kat wrote: »

When we're all done laughing about your hilarious unprecedented extraordinarily funny and original joke (x3333333) , here are the new player rankings, I've included the first 1500 players now.

• TacTiiCaLTacTiiCaL
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited August 15
    Ahah im 8th! :d amazing.

Wining 1 point per match now tho... Thats sad
  • SpezialF0rceSpezialF0rce
    Combat Arms Rep: 400
    edited August 15

When we're all done laughing about your hilarious unprecedented extraordinarily funny and original joke (x3333333) , here are the new player rankings, I've included the first 1500 players now.

yeah but this ranklist is useless at the moment
    because ranked points are broken
  • _Kat_Kat
    Combat Arms Rep: 410
    edited August 16

maybe instead of being narcissistic you and your friends over at nexon actually take the time to listen to your fanbase and your dedicated players instead of laughing at us. I can help you with this by showing you something you don't like to see.

UCD stopped making youtube videos on Combat arms because of all the problems with it. Benroyko's last video was one week again and it was just case opening not even playing the game and a week before that he made a video about everything wrong in ca. These are your fanbase this is the people you should care about they left because you laugh and do nothing to improve the game oh but wait there is more.
    https://www.facebook.com/combatarms/ Read your own posts July 6th, July 24th, July 12th, July 8th 45% negative feedback is average for post on official combat arms Facebook page with overwhelming majority feedback being "Please change ca back to old ca we might rejoin". You may delete my comments and shut me up but the damage is done and you and I and every other veteran of ca knows this time there is no going back. Even if you changed ca back to old ca and brought back elite mod and vip and all the fun things in the game before unfortunately a lot of the players who left will never come back it's sad to see every single one of my clan members leave its sad to see my entire friends list shrink down to just 2 people. It's sad to see my favorite youtubers quit and leave but it is the reality of the situation. Go ahead and laugh this games death is on your hands.
  • NXErisNXEris
    Administrator
    edited August 16
    Instead of making bad jokes and passive aggressively posting other people's YouTube videos in a thread about player rankings you should go to general discussion and give actual feedback there.

The correct section for discussing game changes is here and please feel free to leave us feedback there. Derailing a thread about player rankings serves no purpose.

Since I can see from your post count that you are new to the forums and apparently didn't care enough about the game in the past to give feedback and influence the direction Reloaded was taking in the last months, "feedback" is anything along the lines of "I dislike X please change it to Y".

"Hahaha 50 threads is like twice the amount of people playing QR lmao" is not feedback but just ranting with no goal or purpose.

You can e.g. talk about Ranked Matchmaking here, you can talk about the new lobby interface and in game display here
    . If you have any other specific topic to discuss, please open a thread if none has been opened about the relevant topic yet. We're always glad to work with your feedback, but keep it in the correct places and clearly state your wishes - you can be upset, but no one will ever know what it is you want if the only thing you write is "haha you".
    vB_Leader
  • lansboenlansboen
    Combat Arms Rep: 26,070
    edited August 16
    She's just laughing with your completely moronic drama queen statement. 10% = 50%, boy I'd love to be your employer. I'd only have to pay you 20% because you'd see that as 100%.

If those attention hosers really cared about CA they'd come here and say what's wrong instead of stating bs like "omg ca is rip kappa, rollback to old ca or I leave nexon nN"

Work with what there is or go make a goodbye video for all I care.
    Fact is that the playerbase was going down steadily and if nothing was done then there wouldn't be much left of it anyway. Instead of people helping to build a future for ca all they do is moan about how it was better in the past.

Besides, who cares about the QR freerun circlejerk making goodbye videos. Nobody liked them in the first place, we can do without em.
    vB_LeaderAccibiter
  • AsinusAsinus
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,240
    Game Master
    edited August 16
    Instead of making bad jokes and passive aggressively posting other people's YouTube videos in a thread about player rankings you should go to general discussion and give actual feedback there.
    UaxNWpZ.png

Gasp, the ingenuity. How could anyone ever think of such a thing!?
    ForumerZ
  • THRILLERTHRILLER
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,440
    edited August 16

The correct section for discussing game changes is here and please feel free to leave us feedback there. Derailing a thread about player rankings serves no purpose.

Since I can see from your post count that you are new to the forums and apparently didn't care enough about the game in the past to give feedback and influence the direction Reloaded was taking in the last months, "feedback" is anything along the lines of "I dislike X please change it to Y".

"Hahaha 50 threads is like twice the amount of people playing QR lmao" is not feedback but just ranting with no goal or purpose.

You can e.g. talk about Ranked Matchmaking here, you can talk about the new lobby interface and in game display here
    . If you have any other specific topic to discuss, please open a thread if none has been opened about the relevant topic yet. We're always glad to work with your feedback, but keep it in the correct places and clearly state your wishes - you can be upset, but no one will ever know what it is you want if the only thing you write is "haha you".

Release season rewards and people will grind more
  • MrRoseMrRose
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited August 20
    So Pathetic how many hackers are on that list. Hope Nexon gets bought and all yall get the axe