LeonverlinLeonverlin
Combat Arms Rep: 200
edited August 5 in Technical Issues
I cant move my crosshairs when moving.

Comments

• VirtualityVirtuality
    Combat Arms Rep: 4,180
    edited August 6
    Can you please check your buttons configuration inside of the game, to see if there's any conflicts happening between the mouse
    and the walking button.

Are you using a laptop?
  • LeonverlinLeonverlin
    edited August 7
    I checked and everything is as it should be. Another word for it would be moving while strafing (moving).
  • VirtualityVirtuality
    edited August 7
    I'm confused i might think i know what you're saying but then again i'd prefer if you could please
    create a short video of the issue you face so i can see what is actually happening, Thank You!!!
  • LeonverlinLeonverlin
    edited August 9
    Unfortunately the CA recorded videos have no video and my pc recorder wont open. Its like I cant move left,right,up,and down with the mouse while moving and theres a delay when standing still. Pretty simple description, its as you think, you understand?
  • VirtualityVirtuality
    edited August 9
    If you're saying that the videos you record are black? That's because your video player is missing codecs, if you upload the video to YouTube the
    video will be perfectly visible on there so please do so!!
    Are you using a laptop please answer that question since it's important.
  • LeonverlinLeonverlin
    edited August 9
    Im using a laptop. Theres also no shooting when moving, check this out
  • SER_PERMSER_PERM
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,610
    edited August 9
    I have had similar issue when crosschair is not moving, sometimes when rushing it just gets stuck and I cant move my mouse, so I just jump around looking at same direction and get killed... but its rare case and for me, I think it is mouse issue...
  • VirtualityVirtuality
    edited August 9
    Have you tried using the touchpad to see if your character moves?

Can you please try the following :
    Go to the "Search the web and Windows" at the bottom left of the screen.
    search "Mouse & touch pad settings" A new window will pop up
    On bottom right part you'll see "Touch Pad"; Below is delay, if it is set to "medium" set to never.
  • Spambox1Spambox1
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,630
    edited August 9
    This problem sounds very much like if you where trying to do to many commands so it cancels out some of them.
    Think of it as pressing more and more keys on your keyboard and only the first 5 register, every other after that is canceled out.

Just a thought dont know if it helps.
    Virtuality
  • LeonverlinLeonverlin
    edited August 10
    Well there was no never setting so i set it to low but the problem persist. CA is in maintenance so maybe they'll have fixed it when their done.
  • LeonverlinLeonverlin
    edited August 10
    No fix with the maintenance
  • KrâtosKrâtos
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,695
    Game Master
    edited August 11
    Hi Leonverlin,

I think your Issue is mouse related, could you try using a different mouse and report back?

Greetings,
    Krâtos
  • ManoOhManoOh
    Combat Arms Rep: 23,195
    edited August 11
    Leonverlin, does this also sometimes happen to you while browsing on desktop?
    I ask this, because I have similar problems ingame like you "sometimes" but I know it is not mouse related nor game related.
    Reasons:
    1. I have a Razer Deathadder and a Razer Mamba Tournament Edition. It happens with both mice. Both mice are working fine. I tried it out on PC and Laptop.
    2. It happens also, that my mouse curser stucks while browsing on desktop, so not only ingame. It always happens just for a moment, then the mouse works normal again.

I still couldn't find the problem and a new setup of PC didn't help either and no, it is not the USB-Plugin.
  • LeonverlinLeonverlin
    edited August 12
    I dont have another mice besides my laptop touchpad and no it doesnt sometimes happen to me while browsing on desktop.