Problema al iniciar el juego

DestructorGRDestructorGR
Combat Arms Rep: 100
edited August 7 in Bug Reports
todos los dias juego, soy muy activo en el juego, pero ahorita recien intente entrar al game y queda en ''LOADING.... '' y no pasa de allí, algun admin oh moderador que me pueda ayudar Please, i need to play CA i love this game :c

Comments

• ForumerZForumerZ
    Combat Arms Rep: 15,060
    edited August 7
    Loading launcher?
    DestructorGR
  • DestructorGRDestructorGR
    edited August 7
    ForumerZ wrote: »
    Loading launcher?

mmmmmm yes, never load D:
  • ManoOhManoOh
    Combat Arms Rep: 23,100
    edited August 8
    http://forums.combatarms.nexon.net/discussion/36866/loading#latest

Share it in this thread and also share your country from where you play.
  • AvAsT3RoAvAsT3Ro
    Combat Arms Rep: 200
    edited August 8
    Chile!!!

[url="
  • DestructorGRDestructorGR
    edited August 8
    D:
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,680
    Administrator
    edited August 14
    Are you by any chance using Windows 10? From what I've seen so far, most players experiencing this issue are running Windows 10.

To help us look into this, you could provide us the logs for your login attempts.

You will find those under Nexon -> Nexon Launcher -> a) nexon_runtime_debug.og b) nexon_runtime_stderr.log c) nexon_runtime_stdout.log
    and another one in your Combat Arms folder: Combat arms -> appdata -> Log -> LoginLog_DATE. If you could link these via e.g. pastebin, that would be awesome :).
  • low_skarlethlow_skarleth
    edited October 12

Hello good morning beforehand, the reason for this thread would like to know that at the time of entering the Combat arms is loading ... and after a time comes a notice that says "ERROR OF AUTHENTICATION"

I would like to know why this is due ?? if there is a damaged file in the game that prevents me from logging in :( I'm an active player, probe everything and it's still the same, I just uninstall it, and I'm installing it again to see if I can login this time in combat, help from an abmin or moderator who tells me the reason for this perch
  • fntkgfntkg
    Combat Arms Rep: 200
    edited October 16
    I cant start Combat Arms: "game launch blocked" (yesterday i did the transfer to VALOFE).
    what can i do?