[Resolved] Login Issues 8.8.2017

NXErisNXEris
Combat Arms Rep: 27,680
Administrator
edited August 8 in News
Soldiers,

For the past few hours (3:00 - 10:00 CEST | 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM PDT | 9:00 PM - 4:00 AM EDT ) some of you experienced issues when trying to connect to the game and were stuck in the game loading screen. We have found the cause of this error and the problem has been resolved.

The clan servers are currently offline so you will not see all your clan information and details when you are in game. We will keep you updated on how long they will remain offline.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
The Combat Arms Team
NXChelsheeXX_Major_XX_FreelanceTr

Comments

• nZ_ACEnZ_ACE
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,140
    edited August 8
    Its working again thanks @NXEris
    NXChelsheeASDSAGJHGSAH
  • Dimebagger1Dimebagger1
    Combat Arms Rep: 625
    edited August 8
    they are not resolved good sir...i was actually IN GAME and it says "connection to server has ended" and logs me out, so i started it up again and now im stuck on the loading screen again, brilliant.
    jetlag5204_turnhackson
  • Dimebagger1Dimebagger1
    edited August 8
    they are not resolved good sir...i was actually IN GAME and it says "connection to server has ended" and logs me out, so i started it up again and now im stuck on the loading screen again, brilliant.
    NXEris wrote: »
    Soldiers,

For the past few hours (3:00 - 10:00 CEST | 6:00 PM - 1:00 AM PDT | 9:00 PM - 4:00 AM EDT ) some of you experienced issues when trying to connect to the game and were stuck in the game loading screen. We have found the cause of this error and the problem has been resolved.

The clan servers are currently offline so you will not see all your clan information and details when you are in game. We will keep you updated on how long they will remain offline.

Regards,
    The Combat Arms Team

• Dimebagger1Dimebagger1
    edited August 8
    10 minutes later it happened again connection ended and logged me out, now im pissed
    ASDSAGJHGSAH
  • Dimebagger1Dimebagger1
    edited August 8
    i keep losing exp and gp fkkrs
  • DrendleDrendle
    Combat Arms Rep: 310
    edited August 8
    ok it was working just fine for me again.... but then after playing a couple hours i exited a game and it was stuck on exiting a game for 5 minutes so i closed the game.... and now im stuck on load screen again forever ive tried a couple times same thing.... this sucks lol plz wave your magic wand again and fix this
    jetlag5204
  • PolarDilemmaPolarDilemma
    edited August 8
    Drendle wrote: »
    ok it was working just fine for me again.... but then after playing a couple hours i exited a game and it was stuck on exiting a game for 5 minutes so i closed the game.... and now im stuck on load screen again forever ive tried a couple times same thing.... this sucks lol plz wave your magic wand again and fix this

the same thing literally just happened to me and my friend, the problem wasnt completely resolved im guessing.
  • PolarDilemmaPolarDilemma
    edited August 8
    i demand an m4a1 sopmod for the issues preventing me from playing the game DX
    jetlag5204
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Combat Arms Rep: 820
    edited August 8
    I'm having trouble again getting past the loading screen.
    jetlag5204
  • roftoproftop
    edited August 8
    same here, as yesterday
    jetlag5204
  • miss_seldonmiss_seldon
    Combat Arms Rep: 330
    edited August 8
    same here it had worked but when i came back from the store and tried to log on it paused and it said error stats error 1 and so i closed out again and now stuck on the loading screen forever i thought you guy's said you resolved the issue seem like you guy's didn't to me
    FreelanceTrASDSAGJHGSAH
  • FreelanceTrFreelanceTr
    Combat Arms Rep: 200
    edited August 8
    I still can not enter.
    What should I do ?
  • jetlag5204jetlag5204
    Combat Arms Rep: 430
    edited August 8
    NXEris wrote: »
    Soldiers,

Regards,
    The Combat Arms Team

i'm still stuck in Loading..... it's 8:16PM Eastern time USA and nothing has changed for me after 4 times trying to load the game...even restarted the cpu twice
  • jetlag5204jetlag5204
    edited August 8
    I still can not enter.
    What should I do ?

same thing here....but they say it's "resolved"....ha ha
  • ownitownit
    Combat Arms Rep: 345
    edited August 8
    It is not fixed, US account will not load.....
  • ownitownit
    Combat Arms Rep: 345
    edited August 8
    Nexon says resolved so they can get more NX or GP when all your items expire..... Same old c r a p
    PolarDilemmaASDSAGJHGSAH
  • DropBear_JRDropBear_JR
    Combat Arms Rep: 215
    edited August 8
    Resolved NOT !!!!! Please try again... maybe reboot the server thumbs down
    PolarDilemmaTidatus
  • jetlag5204jetlag5204
    edited August 8
    I still can not enter.
    What should I do ?

get out your toolbox!!
    ASDSAGJHGSAH
  • TheGhostTownTheGhostTown
    edited August 8
    5iYKaOO.png

NOT resolved. Connecting from U.S. East Coast fails. The last time I successfully logged in was August 6th, 2017.
    ASDSAGJHGSAH
  • RcrCombatarmsRcrCombatarms
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited August 8
    not fixed, still can't log in, i'm from latin america