Chat

BalkanProBalkanPro
Combat Arms Rep: 310
edited August 8 in General Discussion
Will something like channel chat outside lobby chat be again in game its hard to talk to people that arent in your clan and game lost its meaning no joking anymore no recruting players for clan its just dead not everyone is in team speaks, discords etc.
CombatArmsInSintesi

Comments

• CC_FANGCC_FANG
    Combat Arms Rep: 12,660
    Member, Game Master
    edited August 8
    I don't believe there are any plans to do that. You can talk to recruits in a room, with the voice chat feature :)
  • lansboenlansboen
    Combat Arms Rep: 26,070
    edited August 9
    It makes gaming very impersonal without such features. I always enjoyed those chats or the chaos when a gm showed up.
    vB_LeaderCommanderSWEAethelwynaDoctorJonesCombatArmsInSintesiiSilvaSenpaiMadClassiiC
  • vB_LeadervB_Leader
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,610
    edited August 9
    lansboen wrote: »
    It makes gaming very impersonal without such features. I always enjoyed those chats or the chaos when a gm showed up.

You're right :)
  • ManoOhManoOh
    Combat Arms Rep: 22,480
    edited August 9
    CC_FANG wrote: »
    I don't believe there are any plans to do that. You can talk to recruits in a room, with the voice chat feature :)

Wondering how the whisper function will be introduced then?
    http://combatarms.nexon.net/archives/2766

Or this already a forgotten subject?
    Aethelwyna
  • vB_LeadervB_Leader
    edited August 9
    ManoOh wrote: »
    CC_FANG wrote: »

Wondering how the whisper function will be introduced then?
    http://combatarms.nexon.net/archives/2766

Or this already a forgotten subject?

Hmmm :/ It hopefully isn't.
  • PterodromaPterodroma
    Combat Arms Rep: 8,450
    edited August 9
    6rwFE7H.png
  • MiK17MiK17
    Combat Arms Rep: 460
    edited August 9
    The Voice chat is not as good as it should be like.. It needs some improvements
  • BalkanProBalkanPro
    edited August 10
    How about button that invites free players to your room?
  • IownanduqqIownanduqq
    Combat Arms Rep: 6,640
    edited August 10
    how does voice chat work anyway? I press T and it doesnt do anything, does not input my voice
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 26,745
    Administrator
    edited August 10
    BalkanPro wrote: »
    Will something like channel chat outside lobby chat be again in game its hard to talk to people that arent in your clan and game lost its meaning no joking anymore no recruting players for clan its just dead not everyone is in team speaks, discords etc.

The classic lobby chat in the way it used to be will not be back, but we are working on bringing back the whisper function and on adding a chat for the matchmaking queue.
    P0R0T0CommanderSWE
  • CombatArmsInSintesiCombatArmsInSintesi
    edited August 10
    Hey all Mod
    Could you bring back the Clanwar Servers as 1/2 year ago... It was clearly better. 50% of Combat Arms Clans left this game for this choice SnD(ONLY!!)?---> I say this because my clan mates and I were bored on playing it because that's a way known in every FPS game(a Real Spam Mode). Maybe you keep this game as before and don't let him die...
    Example on CA-RU(in that server you can CHOICE!!!
    >>>>the MODE and MAP as you WOULD LIKE while in This CA Reloaded you CANT!!!! I really don't like it. Other information: some European gamers left the GAME.. Turkey or each other as "Italian/Israeli/German" clans. That's so much boring waiting on a clanwar and for some mode that you can't choice, are not loved by normal CA gamer. Clanwars WERE the Heart of this game!!!! BRING IT BACK FASTER AS BEFORE.
  • vB_LeadervB_Leader
    edited August 10
    Hey all Mod
    Could you bring back the Clanwar Servers as 1/2 year ago... It was clearly better. 50% of Combat Arms Clans left this game for this choice SnD(ONLY!!)?---> I say this because my clan mates and I were bored on playing it because that's a way known in every FPS game(a Real Spam Mode). Maybe you keep this game as before and don't let him die...
    Example on CA-RU(in that server you can CHOICE!!!
    >>>>the MODE and MAP as you WOULD LIKE while in This CA Reloaded you CANT!!!! I really don't like it. Other information: some European gamers left the GAME.. Turkey or each other as "Italian/Israeli/German" clans. That's so much boring waiting on a clanwar and for some mode that you can't choice, are not loved by normal CA gamer. Clanwars WERE the Heart of this game!!!! BRING IT BACK FASTER AS BEFORE.

Go and VOTE there then! http://forums.combatarms.nexon.net/discussion/37007/poll-what-game-mode-for-clan-war-poll#latest