SOLO LABS

JOEY_GHOSTJOEY_GHOST
Combat Arms Rep: 1,185
edited August 8 in Player vs. Environment Modes
when will we be able to play solo ft and will you ever include labs? cause i can solo labs no prob..:)

Comments

• СтефанСтефан
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,265
    edited September 19
    It's impossible because the final stage require minimum two players - one for the big robot and one for the human team.
    This map can't be played on single mode.

Can you tell us what's going on at the final stage if you play alone (everyone else has left the room before the final round)?
    I'm not sure, but I think you automatically win like a Robot because there are no other players and the system chooses you for robot. It's true?
    Or maybe something else happens? If you play solo without problems, please tell us what's going on?
  • JOEY_GHOSTJOEY_GHOST
    edited September 20
    yes it can i have dont it before..your very wrong..u meant to say that YOU cant do it..
  • СтефанСтефан
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,265
    edited September 21
    Okay, but in the final part who are you? The big robot or the soldiers (human team)? And if you are the big robot who play as human? Or if you are human who play as big robot? You play solo, so what's happening in the final part: the big robot vs human team? In theory, minimum two players are needed. One as Robot vs One as human :)
  • JOEY_GHOSTJOEY_GHOST
    edited September 25
    at the very end it just sais that i win...
  • UwaaiUwaai
    Combat Arms Rep: 10,170
    edited October 18
    Okay, but in the final part who are you? The big robot or the soldiers (human team)? And if you are the big robot who play as human? Or if you are human who play as big robot? You play solo, so what's happening in the final part: the big robot vs human team? In theory, minimum two players are needed. One as Robot vs One as human :)

It gives you the win as soon as the gate opens.

Even in the hypothetical case where this didn't happen, you'd become Dreadnought and eventually win when the timer runs out because no one managed to kill you.
  • JOEY_GHOSTJOEY_GHOST
    edited October 21
    if theres nobody there but u it sais that u win thats all