Showing NA Players some love

CombateerCombateer
Combat Arms Rep: 450
edited August 8 in General Discussion
I feel like after the merge NA players were put aside a little bit, Thanks for adding the maintenance time for NA players in your post. Even though its not hard to convert the time ourselves, its the little things like that I like to see :)

Comments

• THRILLERTHRILLER
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,440
    edited August 8
    They stated eastern times
  • CC_FANGCC_FANG
    Combat Arms Rep: 12,660
    Member, Game Master
    edited August 8
    Combateer wrote: »
    I feel like after the merge NA players were put aside a little bit, Thanks for adding the maintenance time for NA players in your post. Even though its not hard to convert the time ourselves, its the little things like that I like to see :)

IMO, I think it was more that they just weren't used to posting more than one time zone. In NA we usually did Eastern and Pacific, and eventually I bugged them till they also added AUS times. Once it became apparent there was a need for it, the team started posting it, and we do all the conversions for you for events and such <3 I usually also post the link to a time zone converter in event announcements.
    pageturn
  • THRILLERTHRILLER
    edited August 8
    CC_FANG wrote: »

IMO, I think it was more that they just weren't used to posting more than one time zone. In NA we usually did Eastern and Pacific, and eventually I bugged them till they also added AUS times. Once it became apparent there was a need for it, the team started posting it, and we do all the conversions for you for events and such <3 I usually also post the link to a time zone converter in event announcements.

Will they or you release patch notes?
  • CC_FANGCC_FANG
    Combat Arms Rep: 12,660
    Member, Game Master
    edited August 8
    THRILLER wrote: »
    CC_FANG wrote: »

Will they or you release patch notes?
    Eris does all those, we need to wait for her to post :)
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 26,745
    Administrator
    edited August 9
    Today's maintenance didn't add anything to the game except for the three new items in the shop, so there will be no patch notes for this week.

On topic: You don't know how incredibly sorry I am the North American players have to suffer from the lack of custom room routing for so long :/. The devs are still working hard on the solution for this and as soon as I hear something more specific towards a solution, I will let you know.
    DaLastOne
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 12,390
    edited August 9
    NXEris wrote: »
    Today's maintenance didn't add anything to the game except for the three new items in the shop, so there will be no patch notes for this week.

On topic: You don't know how incredibly sorry I am the North American players have to suffer from the lack of custom room routing for so long :/. The devs are still working hard on the solution for this and as soon as I hear something more specific towards a solution, I will let you know.

You people couldn't quickly fix the firestorm rpg damage or lionheart g36 scope sway? I'd imagine it would be done in like 5 minutes...

Adding new things is great, but if you add bugged items, at least have the decency to prioritise fixing them.
    Clonad9ForumerZhhhhhhhhhhhhhiSilvaSenpai
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    Combat Arms Rep: 6,615
    edited August 9
    the three new items
    Are they going to be temporary or permanent additions to the shop?
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 26,745
    Administrator
    edited August 9
    IllIIl wrote: »

I've not seen any date restriction for those items, so they will probably remain in the shop - at least for a while longer than just a week. :)
    Aethelwyna wrote: »

You people couldn't quickly fix the firestorm rpg damage or lionheart g36 scope sway? I'd imagine it would be done in like 5 minutes...

Adding new things is great, but if you add bugged items, at least have the decency to prioritise fixing them.

For the past weeks we have been on an exceptional schedule with delivering patches every week, as opposed to the usual monthly patches. This month we will be readjusting back to the monthly patches unless there is a fix for a critical issue that can already be released :). So instead of small weekly patches, expect a very big patch later this month!

AethelwynaIllIIlPterodromaiSilvaSenpaiSpambox1Combateer
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 12,390
    edited August 9

I've not seen any date restriction for those items, so they will probably remain in the shop - at least for a while longer than just a week. :)

For the past weeks we have been on an exceptional schedule with delivering patches every week, as opposed to the usual monthly patches. This month we will be readjusting back to the monthly patches unless there is a fix for a critical issue that can already be released :). So instead of small weekly patches, expect a very big patch later this month!

I can live with that ^-^ tyvm for the reply!

Could you please let us know if you have any information about adding more inventory space? Is it still getting looked into? If you don't know/aren't allowed to share that's fine too but don't leave us in silence...

oh and um sorry if my first post was a bit on the.. rude side >.>
    NXEris
  • THRILLERTHRILLER
    edited August 9

Things I am looking for:
    -Improved HUD
    -Switching Weapons In Lobbies
    -Queueing with Friends
    -Lag and Hit Reg
    -Push TO Talk
    :) <3
    NXErisDaLastOne
  • CombateerCombateer
    Combat Arms Rep: 450
    edited August 9
    Thanks for the response, I appreciate your transparency. You admins and GMs are doing a great job. You guys are working hard getting this game on track before the big steam release. Keep up the good work! :) Also thanks your for giving us frequent polls to answer. I LOVE that recent addition to the community.
  • CaptainStingCaptainSting
    Combat Arms Rep: 14,105
    edited August 9

Aww DW we know that Coyote is the one who doesn't care about us. ( :
  • IownanduqqIownanduqq
    Combat Arms Rep: 6,640
    edited August 10
    I think doing away with weekly maintenances and going to one large monthly maintenance is for the best. It often times seems needless to do it every week, resulting in a lot of what in my opinion is unneccessary downtime, since nothing seems to really be addressed. I think one big patch per month will give the devs more time to come up with solutions to issues, meanwhile allowing for overall more available play time.

But seriously, DO consider when doing maintenance that there is a notification banner that scrolls across the screen an hour out from maintenance, and then again at 30 minutes till, 15 minutes till, then 5 minutes, and again at 1 minute till, sort of like how it used to be for us here in north america. The overwhelming majority of players do NOT read the website or forums, therefore they may not be aware of maintenance, and a nice reminder like that would be helpful. Several times in fireteam ive seen folks lose GP and EXP progress due to being unaware of maintenance. What I do there right now is get as much of that game in as possible, and if it appears that we will not get it in before the servers go down, then I encourage everyone to die and end the game, so we can get our EXP and GP.
    vB_LeaderNXErisCommanderSWE
  • DaLastOneDaLastOne
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,055
    edited August 10

See, IMO i really like weekly patches, i believe this makes us feel like the Devs are working long and hard to make this game become better. For me a Big monthly patch seems like a slack off (i know its the not it's just what it feels like) i personally love my game being updated every week with patches may it be small or large, Glitches fixed or a massive fix. I just feel like the massive gap makes us wait to long for things to be fixed

But other than that, Glad you guys are noticing the NA players again. It's been hard for us since the merger especially with Registration, and on that i would like to say thank you for fixing it a little and i hope you guys continue on making it better <3