ranks for get explosives

skymancerskymancer
Combat Arms Rep: 4,895
edited August 10 in Suggestions
from the update many players don't likes the spamming explosives and some people don't loves the nerfs so i decided to give maybe another good soultion for this that could be use.
my soultion is to bringback the old explosives stats and to add that you need to up to some ranks to unlock explosives items in the shop for buy them so only if you will be in some rank you can unlock some explosive and to reduce the explosives spam like now.
sorry for my awfull english :)
THRILLERQuaRMaxR870_turnhackson

Comments

• CommanderSWECommanderSWE
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,675
    edited August 10
    So only the high rank players should be able to buy explosives and have the option to "spam" them?
    That will totally keep the new players playing...
    LuckyCurseAcceleratorDizzyNitro
  • skymancerskymancer
    edited August 10
    So only the high rank players should be able to buy explosives and have the option to "spam" them?
    That will totally keep the new players playing...
    sure... when we was should rank up to unlock items it's was the real fun so now anyone just spamming explosives or whatever and this is only soultion so idk what we can do when people just crying about some stuffs and nexon nerf them. look at the game before and after the update :/
  • MamiKOUNA__MamiKOUNA__
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,200
    edited August 10
    i actually loved the rank restriction of the old ca. its pretty cool and it pushes me to play and rank up to unlock new weapons and gears... loved it :/
    skymancerNadav89_turnhackson
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 16,825
    edited August 10
    I said this before:

The problem of locking 'better' items behind higher ranks is that you only make the game even more unfair.

The players with the most experience and the most map knowledge would get access to the best items, while the new players that aren't very good yet are stuck with weaker items. You'd essentially be buffing the better players so the new ones don't stand any chance at all.

By the way, the rank restrictions were only for gp-rentals, NOT for nx-purchases. So it's pay to win on top of being extremely unfair.
    PterodromaGulfWarVet91
  • skymancerskymancer
    edited August 10
    i actually loved the rank restriction of the old ca. its pretty cool and it pushes me to play and rank up to unlock new weapons and gears... loved it :/

well most of the players in the forum can't understand that. many new players like that(like me) and many others.
    i remmember when i started to play CA and i wanted to get HE nade so it push me to play a lot CA even more from the normal.
    MamiKOUNA___turnhackson
  • MamiKOUNA__MamiKOUNA__
    edited August 10
    skymancer wrote: »

well most of the players in the forum can't understand that. many new players like that(like me) and many others.
    i remmember when i started to play CA and i wanted to get HE nade so it push me to play a lot CA even more from the normal.
    Same
  • MamiKOUNA__MamiKOUNA__
    edited August 10

Aethelwyna wrote: »
    I said this before:

The problem of locking 'better' items behind higher ranks is that you only make the game even more unfair.

The players with the most experience and the most map knowledge would get access to the best items, while the new players that aren't very good yet are stuck with weaker items. You'd essentially be buffing the better players so the new ones don't stand any chance at all.

By the way, the rank restrictions were only for gp-rentals, NOT for nx-purchases. So it's pay to win on top of being extremely unfair.

we were all newbies and basically had no clue how to play but we learnt and ranked up and evetnually we do well in the battle fields.So its just about learning & time.
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    edited August 10

I said this before:

we were all newbies and basically had no clue how to play but we learnt and ranked up and evetnually we do well in the battle fields.So its just about learning & time.

Do you really think new players stay in the game when they hear "you want a better gun? get a higher level or pay more, while you get raped by high levels that have the best gear that you cannot get."

Such a system only works if only players of the same ranks play against each other.
  • xEplsodeCAExEplsodeCAE
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,815
    edited August 10

I said this before:

Do you really think new players stay in the game when they hear "you want a better gun? get a higher level or pay more, while you get raped by high levels that have the best gear that you cannot get."

Such a system only works if only players of the same ranks play against each other.

but neither solution is to give all facilities to the new, when there was restraining system range, new we improved gradually and learned the differences of weapons at a time which shows better performance in our hands.
    Now in the game, I only see players with the same weapons in all games (g36 / p90 /, m4a1) and many with really bad score.

Let's talk about Qr, new players abused spam with explosives (they went the easy way) in Hell Gate; Also most of the time before CA: R e seen many new (low levels) with explosives in absurd amounts in elimination games and I suppose that they also wanted to do it in MM ranked, so the result was nerf to rpg / law / Mines / grenades.

Leaving aside that, I think it is favorable that the new ranks can slowly experience the weapons in the store, while they gather a good amount of gp to increase their ranks, so it is much more convenient when they choose which weapon to buy permanent and not Repent of losing 200k gp - 300k gp in something that does not work and can only recover 40k gp

skymancer
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    edited August 10

but neither solution is to give all facilities to the new, when there was restraining system range, new we improved gradually and learned the differences of weapons at a time which shows better performance in our hands.

There is nothing from stopping players to test out weapons. If anything the shooting range vastly improved that.
    Now in the game, I only see players with the same weapons in all games (g36 / p90 /, m4a1) and many with really bad score.

All 3 of those guns had a bronze-tier variant you could basically rent as a trainee rank. Try again.
    Let's talk about Qr, new players abused spam with explosives (they went the easy way) in Hell Gate; Also most of the time before CA: R e seen many new (low levels) with explosives in absurd amounts in elimination games and I suppose that they also wanted to do it in MM ranked, so the result was nerf to rpg / law / Mines / grenades.

Ideas of restricting the amount of support items one can carry have been going around, and are significantly more fair than only restricting it for low ranks.
    Putting new players at a disadvantage is only making sure they quit the game.

And thank you for bringing up MatchMaking. In matchmaking, at higher tiers, everyone has a higher rank, so the rank restrictions WONT FIX ANYTHING. You just disproved your own concept.
    Leaving aside that, I think it is favorable that the new ranks can slowly experience the weapons in the store, while they gather a good amount of gp to increase their ranks, so it is much more convenient when they choose which weapon to buy permanent and not Repent of losing 200k gp - 300k gp in something that does not work and can only recover 40k gp

It's way more convenient if you can work towards the items you want from the start, without random restrictions on items. Especially if you want to make the "higher level" items stronger than the rest, which was the case before the patches.
    Again, putting new players at a disadvantage on purpose is only making sure they quit the game. The old system actively locked stonger items behind higher level restrictions. New players were forced to play with plain inferior items against higher level, better players with better gear. It made an imbalanced game even more imbalanced.

And again, rentals still exist. The shooting range still exist. Nobody buys items permanent for 250+k gp without trying them out. I'm sure the new players will try the "1 day" option first.

• MamiKOUNA__MamiKOUNA__
    edited August 11

I said this before:

there was a server called as " recruit" it was for low ranks so they can learn & rank up.Back at the days i ranked up to the g36e and lightvest (which are for low rank) and I did very well.Also there was a server called "Delta" . Also " Victor" alot of useful servers and they should def look into bringing them back.Also with that system ca was the best online FPS action game & had a large number of players and I asked my friends personally about that and they all said they loved the old system & the old ship and that this new one is a mess...
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    edited August 11
    there was a server called as " recruit" it was for low ranks so they can learn & rank up.Back at the days i ranked up to the g36e and lightvest (which are for low rank) and I did very well.Also there was a server called "Delta" . Also " Victor" alot of useful servers and they should def look into bringing them back.Also with that system ca was the best online FPS action game & had a large number of players and I asked my friends personally about that and they all said they loved the old system & the old ship and that this new one is a mess...

Except if those servers come back, my point stays valid.
    And if you actually split up the low levels from the high levels, then nothing gets fixed. The "explosives spam" wont be any less if all high levels are in the same lobbies.
  • skymancerskymancer
    edited August 11

I said this before:

he will not understand that, he just need to look at the game like it was ago more than year and look at the game like it now its mean a lot.
    ago more than year: 1,000,000 players.
    now: 10,000 players.
    MamiKOUNA__
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    edited August 11

he will not understand that, he just need to look at the game like it was ago more than year and look at the game like it now its mean a lot.

Lmao, nice bullshit numbers pulled out of your ass. You can't provide any decent arguments so you need to make stuff up, good job. What are you, 5?

The 1 and only reason these updates came was because the player base was dropping, in an attempt to revitalize the game.

A year ago the store was full of brokenly p2w bullshit like stun bullets, loaded guns, speed attachments, auto turrets,...
    PterodromaRoyalBrain
  • CommanderSWECommanderSWE
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,675
    edited August 11

More then 1 million last year, really?
    Take a look at these statistics (don't know how accurate they are, but they're not showing anywhere close to 1 million). https://ncrew.xyz/stats/#/ca

Aethelwyna
  • skymancerskymancer
    edited August 11

More then 1 million last year, really?
    Take a look at these statistics (don't know how accurate they are, but they're not showing anywhere close to 1 million). https://ncrew.xyz/stats/#/ca

i said it like because i wanted to see if you understand that the game almost dead so dont look at the number that i write.
    now i can understand why this game dead. reason: forum kids.
    so nice thinking skills dude
  • skymancerskymancer
    edited August 11

Lmao, nice bullshit numbers pulled out of your ass. You can't provide any decent arguments so you need to make stuff up, good job. What are you, 5?

The 1 and only reason these updates came was because the player base was dropping, in an attempt to revitalize the game.

A year ago the store was full of brokenly p2w bullshit like stun bullets, loaded guns, speed attachments, auto turrets,...

its better from try to bring players with stupid SnD and to destroyed other modes etc...
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    edited August 11
    At least the "stupid forum kids" don't need to pull numbers out their asses in order to try to prove a very shitty point that has been disproved numerous times.

I didn't realize it was "childish" to provide actual facts and statistics.
    CommanderSWESpambox1
  • PterodromaPterodroma
    Combat Arms Rep: 8,535
    edited August 11
    dont look at the number that i write.
    he's right on this one. Don't look at what he writes.
  • skymancerskymancer
    edited August 11
    Pterodroma wrote: »
    dont look at the number that i write.
    he's right on this one. Don't look at what he writes.

very funny :c
    unreal44