Any FM/GM wanna fireteam?

IownanduqqIownanduqq
Combat Arms Rep: 7,225
edited August 10 in General Discussion
Any of you staffers wanna play fire team with me? Instead of me just blindly launching criticism at nexon, I wanna play some fireteam with a member/members of the staff sometime, and when I'm noting lag the most and no register, etc, I want to know if you'd be interested in giving it a look from your perspective. Like tell me what my character appears to be doing and see how close/off it is to what I'm seeing from my PoV. Cabin Fever or Black lung extreme if you'd be interested in playing. See if we can diagnose my issues together.
DarkHelmet

Comments

• NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,680
    Administrator
    edited August 11
    Hey! Thanks for reaching out and trying to help, awesome offer! Since there have been multiple complaints and bug reports regarding Fireteam recently, the GMs and I have already organized most info we need so the devs can fix these things :) If we need someone to fill up the group next time we have to check something, we'll keep you in mind ;)
  • IownanduqqIownanduqq
    Combat Arms Rep: 7,225
    edited August 11
    Much appreciated Eris, I think with some time these things will be fixed, and the frustration from myself and others will melt away as the game is stabilized. Appreciate what the devs and everyone on the team do, even though sometimes we do come st y'all with sticks and stones. We often fail to see the big picture when we allow ourselves to be guided by rage and emotions. It DOES seem like I'm starting to get assigned to the NA server more often now, as more of the games I've been involved in have been much smoother and far less complaint filled. It's still not where it needs to be, but I can tell the developers are working hard on it. I had 6 straight games of full 4 bar ping last night!! Been a while since that happened. Two of those were firetrap games, and both of those ran excellently.
    NXEris