Error code -301 Client reinstallation recommended

CherryPieCherryPie
Combat Arms Rep: 610
edited September 15 in Technical Issues
Nexon launcher >> repair installation

After i had updated the game about 1.5 GB since i didn't open 2 weeks ago or so

I can't login to the game after i press play on the loading screen IG i get this error i have tried a lot of things to fix it really but in vain

-Uninstalling nexon launcher and re-installing it

-Tried the Msconfig Troubleshooting

-Tried the repair button in the nexon launcher after re-installing and the msconfig

I don't have AV just fire wall and nexon launcher and combat arms are on the allowed list

idk what should i do really to open the game

ZNMUDas.jpg

Comments

• VirtualityVirtuality
    Combat Arms Rep: 4,180
    edited September 15
    Hey CherryPie do you have Windows 10? If you do so then you are pretty much using an AV the
    Windows Defender, or you might have some other antivirus, can you please screenshot the bottom right
    icons on your screen, Thank You.
    CherryPie
  • CherryPieCherryPie
    Combat Arms Rep: 610
    edited September 15
    Virtuality wrote: »
    Hey CherryPie do you have Windows 10? If you do so then you are pretty much using an AV the
    Windows Defender, or you might have some other antivirus, can you please screenshot the bottom right
    icons on your screen, Thank You.

Nah i am using windows 8.1 pro and i don't have AV and i have added CA and nexon launcher to my excluded files and locations in the windows defender and here is a screen shot

any help will really be appreciated i really don't know what to do i have tried many things

WLreiDs.png

My firewall is turned off too
  • VirtualityVirtuality
    Combat Arms Rep: 4,180
    edited September 15
    Please follow the instructions in the link below :

https://support-combatarms.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204198999-Unable-to-run-the-game-due-to-the-client-file-being-corrupted-301

If the solutions there don't work out since i wont be responding for a day, please go to the discord support channel and ask them to help you
    ask Uwaii or Waii to help you he's a good chap and he'll help you figure it out if i'm not there.
    https://discord.gg/gbajAde link for the Discord.