Closed

Do you want Valofe to bring the old CA back?

ReloadedSucksReloadedSucks
Combat Arms Rep: 240
edited September 22 in General Discussion
this is an honest text that i sent them few minutes ago. please help relay the message to them by spamming their facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/valofe.combatarms.eu ) page with it, or you can take a screen shot of it and send it to them through the "contact us" function on the main page of their website http://www.valofe.com/

sorry for my bad english.

Dear owners and managers of the respectful Valofe company, I am a veteran combat arms player, and I would like to relay a very imporant message on the behalf of the combat arms community.
Combat arms is one of those very addictive and fun games that you can't quit once you start playing. it has been my favorite game since i started playing it back in 2010. and since that day, combat arms did not undergo any major updates, but small updates such as the addition of news maps and weapons, characters and other bug fixes and performance imporvements.
ever since the game was launched in 2008, it has been, atleast in our opinion, one of the best multiplayer games on the web. however, a recent update a few months back, changed everything.
the new combat arms, now called the "Combat Arms: reloaded" has brought absolutley nothing but ruin to the once great multiplayer game.
we, Combat Arms players, understand that the respectful Nexon developers thought that the new version of combat arms was going to improve the game and attract more players into joining the game, and perhaps they thought it will bring players whom have stopped playing. we get that Nexon sought great future for this game after they released Combat Arms: Reloaded. however, the result was exactly the opposite: thousands upon thousands of players quit, and the forums were spammed by raged and angered players expressing their anger and hatred towards Nexon because of what they had done, but Nexon did not even take their feelings and desires into consideration.
While the game was run and owned by Nexon, it was the players who enjoyed the everyday experience of playing against other players: winning, losing, challenging, raging, teaming, leveling up and becoming better. therefore, Nexon should have listened to the opinions of the Combat Arms players, and should not have continiued with their useless and pathetic attempt to improve the game, and I should also mention that, before the update, players spammed the forums with threads against the upcoming update, threatening and warning that should it happen, the game will be completely ruined.
the result was pretty obvious, and everything we feared turned into reality. now if you log in into the game, you will hardly find and room to play, and even if you find one, you can barely play one match before everyone gets bored and leaves.
I have personally seen tens of players saying that they hope Valofe will bring back the old combat arms after they take control of the game. that's our greatest hope for the future of combat arms.
Therefore, on behalf of every Combat Arms player, i ask that Valofe brings back the old comat arms (just as it was in early 2017) and i can assure you that it will be the first and greatest step you will take to improve the game, revive it, and bring back astleast half of the players that have quit because the game they grew up with was suddenly killed in their eyes.
votefortrumpMrHazePierino731razortaps

Comments

• plsVALOFEplsVALOFE
    Combat Arms Rep: 15,360
    edited September 22
    No
    votefortrumpDizzyNitroAethelwynaPierino73Radar__
  • kajukukajuku
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,055
    edited September 22
    Yes
    votefortrump1razortaps
  • lansboenlansboen
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,145
    edited September 22
    No

I second this. don't spam their 1 employee to death, poor guy's probably underpaid too.
    SyntasticOneSuediAethelwynaPIROCURSIO
  • votefortrumpvotefortrump
    Combat Arms Rep: 325
    edited September 22
    lansboen wrote: »
    No

I second this. don't spam their 1 employee to death, poor guy's probably underpaid too.

Shut your mouth you diagusting rat, hes just a fellow player and no body gives a damn what you have to say.
    RoGlo
  • CombateerCombateer
    Combat Arms Rep: 840
    edited September 22
    I want the reloaded update to stay, but get improved upon. Because it is possible for that to happen, just reverting to the old CA after all this work is pointless. Old Ca had an awful UI, no balancing, and it was getting stagnant. Reloaded can become awesome with some tweaks and improvements.
    SyntasticOneSuediDizzyNitroPierino73Radar__
  • lansboenlansboen
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,145
    edited September 22
    lansboen wrote: »
    No

Shut your mouth you diagusting rat, hes just a fellow player and no body gives a damn what you have to say.

And I don't give a about what you have to say either so get lost :)
  • ZyorbekZyorbek
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,925
    edited September 22
    Combateer wrote: »
    I want the reloaded update to stay, but get improved upon. Because it is possible for that to happen, just reverting to the old CA after all this work is pointless. Old Ca had an awful UI, no balancing, and it was getting stagnant. Reloaded can become awesome with some tweaks and improvements.

I agree. There are no more weapons that are grossly superior than other weapons; just overpowered series of weapons in general. I have made suggestions, after Reloaded, to improve weapons, but no one seemed to enjoy it, let alone Nexon.

The old UI was not my favorite, but after playing with it for a few years, it was easier to use. The very least Nexon should have done was allow players to equip while in a room. Nexon shouldn't have axed server selection either, as now they have put bandaids on the custom rooms. Zones?

The novelty wore off. I play Combat Arms Reloaded, but not a lot. It is going to be a sad day when the work of probably 10 people is thrown in the trash.
    Plissken79MrHaze
  • MrHazeMrHaze
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,695
    edited September 22
    The word has already been spread across many facebook CA community pages and I can asaure you that a lot of people already sent similar post to yours @ReloadedSucks. I've talked to dozens of people over the last 12 hours via discord, ts and skype. Also, a lot of us has come to the conclusion that the 2013 UI is the best choice, so this is one of our many suggestions to VALOFE and we hope for the best. I won't stop spamming everywhere until November 22, and I personally know that several hundred of the similar proposals to yours @ReloadedSucks have been sent to valofe team already. Btw here is the screenshot taken form video, pretty old video form 2013 UI, if you guys don't remember by any chance how that UI looks, here it is. In my opinion by far the best and most functional UI ever. Keep it up guys and spread the word! Don't be lazy! :D

UI_2013.png
    Plissken79ZyorbekXodlyTheCAProjectxRcannabisMamiKOUNA__MrWilbermanRoGlo
  • CombateerCombateer
    Combat Arms Rep: 840
    edited September 22
    MrHaze wrote: »
    The word has already been spread across many facebook CA community pages and I can asaure you that a lot of people already sent similar post to yours @ReloadedSucks. I've talked to dozens of people over the last 12 hours via discord, ts and skype. Also, a lot of us has come to the conclusion that the 2013 UI is the best choice, so this is one of our many suggestions to VALOFE and we hope for the best. I won't stop spamming everywhere until November 22, and I personally know that several hundred of the similar proposals to yours @ReloadedSucks have been sent to valofe team already. Btw here is the screenshot taken form video, pretty old video form 2013 UI, if you guys don't remember by any chance how that UI looks, here it is. In my opinion by far the best and most functional UI ever. Keep it up guys and spread the word! Don't be lazy! :D

UI_2013.png

Functional, yes, but it looks so ugly compared to MODERN interfaces. That UI looks like a game from the past. The Reloaded interface can be just as functional, but also look good too. It just needs to be tweaked. Trust me, more work would go into reverting back to that ugly UI than it would upgrading and tweaking the existing one to be just as functional.
    SuediDizzyNitroSyntasticOne
  • MrHazeMrHaze
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,695
    edited September 22
    Functional, yes, but it looks so ugly compared to MODERN interfaces. That UI looks like a game from the past. The Reloaded interface can be just as functional, but also look good too. It just needs to be tweaked. Trust me, more work would go into reverting back to that ugly UI than it would upgrading and tweaking the existing one to be just as functional.

Hey that's your opinion and you have every right to like/dislike anything. Imho this was the best looking UI CA ever had since release. Reloaded UI looks like some 12yo kid played in paint if you ask me. Btw i rly dont care if UI look old or modern because the game is old so... all i care about is functionality. They can also bring the last UI before reloaded im fine with that, also it can come back only temporary util this new one is completely reworked and functional.
    Plissken79dragoePierino73
  • dragoedragoe
    Combat Arms Rep: 610
    edited September 22
    i agree 100%
  • TBZionITBZionI
    Combat Arms Rep: 750
    edited September 22
    MrHaze wrote: »

UI_2013.png

Yeah because I enjoy leaving a room to change my weapon. They screwed the pooch just so they could sell an "updated" game to some sucker of a company.
    ZyorbekPierino73
  • CC_FANGCC_FANG
    Combat Arms Rep: 13,730
    Member, Game Master
    edited September 23
    Hey, folks.
    I beg to differ. No one player speaks for every other CA player. That's just presumptuous and obviously false. Even in the same topic are those who disagree.
    If you folks want to go petition Valofe, give them feedback, etc, go for it. However, we won't be starting topics here that encourage blatant spam and are just reruns of the same stuff we have previously been locking.
    We've allowed a lot of leeway the past few days on this, as of course the community is unsettled and wants to talk about everything. However, we really need to draw some lines. There are a couple of Valofe topics open, you can discuss there, or if you have feedback directly for them, I am sure they would appreciate it in their site, subreddit, etc.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    plsVALOFEvB_LeaderPlissken79skymancerTropicChaos2gu3ddyMrWilbermanRoGloTrololoManXDDr_Morbius1
This discussion has been closed.