NEXON-Valofe migration loop :)

СтефанСтефан
Combat Arms Rep: 3,265
edited September 27 in Technical Issues
This system is soooo bugged hehehehe.
NEXON says: "You’ve already accepted the Service Migration Agreement." and need to proceed to Valofe
Valofe says: "Please proceed to NEXON to confirm transfer"

7DGMB9z.png
wvcA7uX.png

Transferred my first account, but then I fell into this loop and I can't transfer my other accounts.
Hehehehe, no comments, just LOL

I've already opened a CS ticket. I hope to get an answer soon, not in a year. Last time CS replied after exactly one year and as compensation for the delay gave me 18К NX coupon + my purchased item. But now I don't need any coupons, after a year it will be too late :)

Comments

• WarielWariel
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,780
    edited September 27
    Same problem with trying to transfer my alts.
    I got the successfully transferred message or whatever, but when I check the status of it, my main is the one that shows up even tho I'm logged on a completely separate account O_o

Also regarding the loop:
    NXEris wrote: »
    The successful migration message after the last migration step seems to currently not be working due to a bug. VALOFE is looking into it.

Source: Account Transfer from Nexon to Valofe not working
  • NXChelsheeNXChelshee
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,255
    Administrator
    edited September 27
    NEXON says: "You’ve already accepted the Service Migration Agreement." and need to proceed to Valofe

7DGMB9z.png
    wvcA7uX.png

Transferred my first account, but then I fell into this loop and I can't transfer my other accounts.

I've already opened a CS ticket. I hope to get an answer soon, not in a year. Last time CS replied after exactly one year and as compensation for the delay gave me 18К NX coupon + my purchased item. But now I don't need any coupons, after a year it will be too late :)

Hi Стефан :)

could you please try and change your resolution to make it a bit smaller? There is a button that you need to press below the agreement sentence (where you tick the box)
    please let us know if this doesn't work.

Thank you for your report <3
  • skinaiter20skinaiter20
    Combat Arms Rep: 300
    edited September 27
    TUTORIAL DE TRANSFERENCIA DE NEXON A VALOFE PASO A PASO!

• 0Tiaga0Tiaga
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,585
    edited September 27
    NXChelshee wrote: »

7DGMB9z.png
    wvcA7uX.png

Hi Стефан :)

could you please try and change your resolution to make it a bit smaller? There is a button that you need to press below the agreement sentence (where you tick the box)
    please let us know if this doesn't work.

Thank you for your report <3

Will you like to answer me about this please?
    7aR6HJ1.png

UPDATED
    NVM i got it.