Closed

my harassment complaints are legit

papoose99papoose99
Combat Arms Rep: 585
edited September 30 in General Discussion
please view my posts in the harassment section. they include threats and personal attacks. people are stalking my clan members.

Comments

• lansboenlansboen
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,145
    edited September 30
    Threaten back. Or gang up with some people and harass him until he gives up. Or just ignore it.
  • NAGuyNAGuy
    Combat Arms Rep: 690
    edited September 30
    lansboen wrote: »
    Threaten back. Or gang up with some people and harass him until he gives up. Or just ignore it.

What lansboen is suggesting doesn't work
    papoose99
  • ZyorbekZyorbek
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,925
    edited September 30
    Nexon views all posts made in their reports. When one is removed, it is simply put in a staff only section.
    papoose99
  • Jw96Jw96
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,055
    edited September 30
    Just block them, turn curse filtering on or just completely don't give a f****. What's the big deal?
  • papoose99papoose99
    Combat Arms Rep: 585
    edited September 30
    he applies to the clan multiple times a day with threats and copies my clan leaders name. we used to be the lab rats until he copied that clan and the leaders name then we changed and now he is copying our new clan name. he talks about personal stuff like joes g'friend and threatens family and uses their names. that kind of stuff is over the line. if he was an american, he would be breaking the law with this type of harassment. We are an established clan who spends cash and I think we deserve the benefit of the doubt here.
    JOEY_GHOST
  • CC_FANGCC_FANG
    Combat Arms Rep: 13,730
    Member, Game Master
    edited October 1
    Complaints may or may not be legit, but your reports certainly are not. You must follow the required format and include ALL information. No exceptions.

User abuse isn't something we can discuss here. In many cases of ongoing harassment, we often personally contact the player reporting the incidents and ask them to do specific things. While we can't give anyone preferential treatment, we can give suggestions that help us take the incidents and resulting actions through a progression of steps that can assist us in establishing a pattern of abusive behavior. You'd be surprised in how many cases the player does not answer such inquiries or follow through with basic requests. In any case, discussing specific incidents in the forum is not okay, outside of a proper report.
This discussion has been closed.