Hello

AmazingcowAmazingcow
Combat Arms Rep: 100
edited October 10 in General Discussion
Hello everyone I am a long time player and forumer and have now returned because of this news of Nexon giving CA to some tiny Asian company.
This forum looks very different from the one I remember and while I see a few familiar names (Hi FooFoo and lansboen) I don't recognize most. What happened to the forum legend freakcola? He was great always said it straight and didn't sugarcoat anything. I also don't recognize any of the moderators (except Fang <3), what happened to GM-Undine? Him and Fang were the only forum mods last time I was here and threads where he popped up was always a load of fun!

Comments

• CC_FANGCC_FANG
    Combat Arms Rep: 13,730
    Member, Game Master
    edited October 10
    I'm still hangin' around ;)
    Welcome :)
  • lansboenlansboen
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,145
    edited October 11
    Sup, I guess half of the people won't realise who you are since you're from the old NA forum.

Undine (she) was fired and so were her hubbies and replaced by my goons. (This is for you miggy)

I think you might know GM-DarkHelmet's normal account though.

Nice of you to come here to witness the final moments of Nexon's Combat Arms.
    plsVALOFE
  • SCommuterSCommuter
    Combat Arms Rep: 4,730
    edited October 11
    Freakcola? You mean Freakazoid from the old forums? We haven't heard from him after a long while. He got perm banned on the old forums.

Undine is long gone. The forum mods you've seen now are GMs.
  • AethelwynaAethelwyna
    Combat Arms Rep: 16,775
    edited October 11
    lansboen wrote: »
    Nice of you to come here to witness the final moments of Combat Arms.

Fixed.
  • DepthChargeDepthCharge
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,220
    edited October 11
    I'm sure CA will last a few moments under Valofe, at the very least. Though I am certain they will ultimately be its end.
  • Spambox1Spambox1
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,620
    edited October 11
    Im just gonna refer to this at all times from now when it comes to valofe and combat arms life expectancy.
    Since every time i look at the picture i can only read project terminatus.
    12d12e58cd4cd91ef5d435b4589e3e6e.jpg
    combatarms.valofe.eu/teaser/index
  • plsVALOFEplsVALOFE
    Combat Arms Rep: 15,360
    edited October 12
    I think I remember you, Welcome back! You were active around the time the NA forum was basically the wild west because Undine was the only mod (Fang had limited power if I remember right) and everyone shat on her.

Ah good times.
  • NAGuyNAGuy
    Combat Arms Rep: 690
    edited October 12
    lansboen wrote: »
    Sup, I guess half of the people won't realise who you are since you're from the old NA forum.

Undine (she) was fired and so were her hubbies and replaced by my goons. (This is for you miggy)

I think you might know GM-DarkHelmet's normal account though.

Nice of you to come here to witness the final moments of Nexon's Combat Arms.

damn yo Im chilling and you still got ptsd from the Miggy flurry lul
  • DepthChargeDepthCharge
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,220
    edited October 13
    I saw that "Project Terminus" banner too, and can't help thinking it is a self-conscious nod from Valofe. I mean, their entire purpose as a company is disassociating failing games from the Nexon name.
  • Foofoo14Foofoo14
    Combat Arms Rep: 5,555
    edited October 13
    Abandon all hope, ye who continue to persist with this game.