Combat Arms Rep: 300
    edited June 13
    Time: All the time
    Server: All the Servers
    ISP: Cantv
    Mode: All Modes
    Map: All maps
    Room Size: All sizes

I think u need more servers in latin america sounth and central, u have too many users in this region, i think its time to better the play experience of this guys! In oceaniA need servers too!! Please Nexon!!
  • TnutcrackerTnutcracker
    Combat Arms Rep: 580
    edited June 13
    Stubbern wrote: »
    Stubbern wrote: »
    Time: Since 16/05/2017
    Server:All
    ISP:Centurylink
    Mode:None
    Map: None
    Room Size: ANY

Since Yesterday, I have not been able to login to combat arms. When i hit play from launcher, it launches game, but Never really get past the loading message and into games. It wont let me connect to any server. It says "Waiting for connection, Please wait" I have tried restarting my computer, Fixing Combat arms Launcher. and basically everything I can. Can't get into game.

Happening Again. Can't Connect to SERVER.

same here, the only difference is that I am using another ISP
  • FurlsFurls
    Combat Arms Rep: 310
    edited June 15
    Can't connect with the server and why nexon want me to login again in the CA with old login and password what happened? They make things worse..
  • _Sparrow__Sparrow_
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,375
    edited June 15
    Furls wrote: »
    Can't connect with the server and why nexon want me to login again in the CA with old login and password what happened? They make things worse..

I've just come back home hour ago, I setup my laptop to play (3 min ago) and I have the very same issue as you.
  • reddevil1966reddevil1966
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited June 17
    FALSE ADVERTICING

I am addressing the matter based on false advertisement, items that are being sold for purchasing weapons, gear or any game related items with federal reserve must have a true representation as advertised. For example: I recently purchased a weapon “SCAR-L After the Nuclear War Custom,” which is advertised to have…
    Damage 40
    Weight 13
    Fire Rate 294
    Accuracy 71
    Recoil 17, not nearly as advertised, recoil has a higher recoil compared to m416, m4a1 sop mod and many other AR weapons that claim to have a low recoil. The recoil in this weapon should be as advertised compared to all other AR weapons. Unfortunately, the discrepancy of the weapons recoil needs to be addressed and corrections must be constructed.
    Range 3750
    Max Ammo 30
    Remaining Ammo 90

Please be advised the letter serves a purpose to address False Advertising in misleading consumers with the intent to promote sales.
  • TnutcrackerTnutcracker
    Combat Arms Rep: 580
    edited June 20
    And back to no connection:

Time since last night
    Server All
    ISP: Century Link
    Mode: All
    Map: All
    Room size: all

The game goes through the splash screen but hangs as soon as I try to connect to any server.
  • SegeveSegeve
    Combat Arms Rep: 410
    edited June 27
    Time: Always
    Server: The only one now.
    ISP: ComCast (I know that's part of the problem.)
    Mode: All.
    Map: All.
    Room Size: All.

Used to be 4-bar before the Reloaded update, gameplay was smooth and simple at least in the NA servers. Now, no matter what I do; there's always lag, I rubber-band everywhere, players teleport out of nowhere, and the game continues to forcibly kick me from rooms for "Abnormal Gameplay," which may have more to do with me being an awful camper who can go an entire game in one spot without a care in the world.
    gnod828
  • iAzrod__iAzrod__
    Combat Arms Rep: 100
    edited June 28
    Time: Every time
    Internet: 25 k
    Server: ALL
    Mode: All modes
    Map: all
    Player: 7vs7 8vs8 6vs6 5vs5 4vs4 3vs3 2vs2 1vs1 on man army
  • gnod828gnod828
    Combat Arms Rep: 220
    edited June 28
    PC: $1500 custom gaming pc
    internet: 65 mgb/sec
    mode/map: all

I have been playing CA since 2010, spent at least $2000 on this game. I have been experiencing serious skipping/lag. In the past in NA servers i had absolutely no lag, however, after the reloaded update, all the games I have been getting lag. just like Segeve's comment above, I also have been "rubber-band"ing everywhere, skipping every 3 sec, which ruins the entire game for me. I had my settings to the classic and lowest, and it continues to do this. I don't know what the issue is, but please fix it.
    badsettGodSavage
  • RiglaRigla
    edited June 29
    Desde la nueva actualización el juego tiene lagg
  • DarudeSandstormDarudeSandstorm
    Combat Arms Rep: 300
    edited July 7
    Please help I can't play overdose map and some other map .. this is a link video(Just copy & past)
    file:///C:/Users/admin/Videos/Jojo/20170707_192803.mp4
  • GrimmmaverickGrimmmaverick
    Combat Arms Rep: 610
    edited July 14
    So much lagg, currently have 3-bar ping n am consistently unloading half a mag before any hits register, if they register.
    badsett
  • unreal44unreal44
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,160
    edited July 16
    here we go ill post on youtube what I want how manme plz an post to me y time s over an over an ill post my own wall on gane now if I'm wrong tell
  • badsettbadsett
    Combat Arms Rep: 710
    edited July 21
    Mega lag and every time problems....
  • UnplayableCAUnplayableCA
    Combat Arms Rep: 210
    edited July 22
    Server: The ONLY SERVER
    ISP: Time Warner Cable (Spectrum) 100mb
    MODE: All Modes
    MAP: All Maps
    Ever since the Reloaded update came out, I can't seem to get passed 2 bar, before this and on every other game I play, I always have/had top notch ping. It's making the game unplayable and I will end up quitting if it is not fixed. Unsatisfactory.
    badsett
  • Clonad9Clonad9
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,400
    edited July 22
    From today, internet utilisation in game : ~30%; in lobby : 0%. With my very low speed = ~1000 ms (ping)
    PS : Normally, i have 70 ms in game
    badsett
  • GodSavageGodSavage
    Combat Arms Rep: 550
    edited July 22
    im having serious problems the lag is getting worse. I use to play with 3-4 bars before reloaded and a few weeks ago i had solid 1 bar it got better for a few weeks now im running no ping i get kicked from games with you have been disconnected from the sever server timeout error all the time i cant even send a msg at the reloaded screen to my clan if this isnt fixed im quiting ca to the old ca needs to be brought back theres so much work to be done dont you guys have gms global in diffrent countries to test these lags its pathetic
    badsettskymancerMi_che01le_
  • TowapaTowapa
    Combat Arms Rep: 625
    edited August 6
    Hi everyone, i have an issue with my nexon launcher: every time i try to open it i get a loading window wich last forever, so i can't even open the launcher. if i close it i won't be able to reopen it unless i restart the pc. screenshot here: https://ibb.co/kmYfev Any suggestion?
  • BargBarg
    Combat Arms Rep: 545
    edited August 7
    In 2009 I had no problems with the game I had bad communication and bad computer

From 2010 to 2014

Almost Good 50%

From 2014 to 2017

I can not play any mode

Only fireteam round 18-19-20 very lag or Qr

I have 3 ping
    Computer
      Intel i7 ram 12 Nividia 2 gb
  • skymancerskymancer
    Combat Arms Rep: 4,865
    edited August 7
    Barg wrote: »
    In 2009 I had no problems with the game I had bad communication and bad computer

From 2010 to 2014

Almost Good 50%

From 2014 to 2017

I can not play any mode

Only fireteam round 18-19-20 very lag or Qr

I have 3 ping
    Computer
      Intel i7 ram 12 Nividia 2 gb

because the problem is nexon lol