Migration Agreement and VALOFE Global account

NXChelsheeNXChelshee
Combat Arms Rep: 1,255
Administrator
edited September 27 in News

Today, September 27th, you can begin your migration process with Nexon and VALOFE Global. In order to migrate your account to VALOFE Global’s service, we require your permission.

First, please log into your Nexon account and continue to the Migration Agreement page .Once you've completed the agreement process, you can proceed to create an account on VALOFE Global’s website in order to link your existing character to that new account.

Please note that all of your character information, items, and stats will be transferred to VALOFE Global’s service on November 22 and VALOFE Global will continue the service shortly after.

You will be able to continue playing with your existing character until November 22, and all progress changes (including purchased and earned items) will be saved and transferred to VALOFE Global on that day upon your consent. Shortly after, you will be able to play Combat Arms via their service and continue right where you left off.

We sincerely thank you for your dedication and support throughout the past 9 years. Combat Arms is an exceptional game with an exceptionally passionate community that will always have a special place in our hearts and we are confident VALOFE Global’s service will allow it to thrive.

We are sure you have many questions, and the FAQ can be found at the bottom of the Migration Agreement page. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our customer support or leave a message on our forums any time.

Sincerely,
The Combat Arms Team

(http://combatarms.nexon.net/archives/3570)
Warielpageturn

Comments

• MamiKOUNA__MamiKOUNA__
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,200
    edited September 27
    Omg this page sounds so fake and like a scamm nexon why would u do that for us ? i can make better page then them..Im so disappointed jesus :/
  • MamiKOUNA__MamiKOUNA__
    edited September 27
    Omg this page sounds so fake and like a scamm nexon why would u do that for us ? i can make better page then them..Im so disappointed jesus :/

I know its not obv but its lol...
  • ArkaniteArkanite
    Combat Arms Rep: 975
    edited September 27
    I'm trying to transfer my account to Valofe but it keeps asking me "Please proceed to Nexon to confirm transfer" in a infinite loop.
    It doesn't even recognize that I have already accepted the Terms of Migration.

WarielNXChelsheeJudasPriestLuckyCurse
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,680
    Administrator
    edited September 27
    The successful migration message after the last migration step seems to currently not be working due to a bug. VALOFE is looking into it.
    NXChelsheeWarielJudasPriest
  • skymancerskymancer
    Combat Arms Rep: 4,865
    edited September 27
    "lease note that the account migration will only be possible until March 30 2018. After this date, you will not be able to migrate your account anymore and will therefore lose access to it" best way to kill CA. a least nexon can unbanned all the CA accounts :/
  • NXChelsheeNXChelshee
    Combat Arms Rep: 1,255
    Administrator
    edited September 27
    Arkanite wrote: »
    I'm trying to transfer my account to Valofe but it keeps asking me "Please proceed to Nexon to confirm transfer" in a infinite loop.

Hi Arkanite :)

could you please try and change your resolution to make it a bit smaller? it looks like you only ticked the agreement box. There is a button that you need to press below it.
    please let us know if this doesn't work.

Thank you for your report <3
  • metallica01metallica01
    Combat Arms Rep: 410
    edited September 27
    NXChelshee wrote: »

Hi Arkanite :)

could you please try and change your resolution to make it a bit smaller? it looks like you only ticked the agreement box. There is a button that you need to press below it.
    please let us know if this doesn't work.

Thank you for your report <3

I ticked the box on the migration page (Nexon) and even if I try to do it again it says:

"You’ve already accepted the Service Migration Agreement.

If you haven’t created a VALOFE Global account and completed the necessary steps on their website yet, please head over to their migration page and confirm the migration there.

Your character name: XXXXXXXX
    Date Accepted: 27/09/2017, 15:47 CEST"

So on Nexon's site everything is perfect.

On VALOFE's you press [yes, I agree] and it sends you to Nexon site. If you check your account status it says you still haven't done the migration, exactly as shown in the movie.

VALOFE's site is either bugged or very slow in updating the migration status.
  • DaneDane
    Combat Arms Rep: 255
    edited September 27
    Same problem here
  • FieldersNLFieldersNL
    Combat Arms Rep: 710
    edited September 27
    Mine seem to be fine, I just migrated my account without any issues.
    SyntasticOne
  • MrHazeMrHaze
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,695
    edited September 27
    looks fine to me
    mgr.png
    SyntasticOne
  • metallica01metallica01
    Combat Arms Rep: 410
    edited September 27
    They fixed it, now it works.
  • Plissken79Plissken79
    Combat Arms Rep: 11,855
    edited September 27
    nQ1meqc.png
    2edgy
  • NXErisNXEris
    Combat Arms Rep: 27,680
    Administrator
    edited September 27
    Everything should work fine now. If you are still having issues like the Nexon page showing the char you want to transfer and the VALOFE site showing an empty table, please close your browser, clear your cache + cookies and repeat the process :)
  • MamiKOUNA__MamiKOUNA__
    edited September 27
    NXEris wrote: »
    Everything should work fine now. If you are still having issues like the Nexon page showing the char you want to transfer and the VALOFE site showing an empty table, please close your browser, clear your cache + cookies and repeat the process :)

Eris how could u do that to players? for the money? that says pretty much:) u didnt care bout the players why would u kill ca like that? thats a bad end why don't u just recover it and bring back the old ca lol me saying this is like me saying I want to fly lmfao
  • MrHazeMrHaze
    Combat Arms Rep: 2,695
    edited September 27
    Plissken79 wrote: »
    Well, I haven't had any problem with the migrations.

The only issue is that they haven't sent the mail as showed in the message ("fortunately" I have enough experience with this things and already know that is always better lose 2 seconds more and take a screenshot! ^^)

dude we can see your valofe ID... @Plissken79
  • Plissken79Plissken79
    Combat Arms Rep: 11,855
    edited September 27
    MrHaze wrote: »
    Plissken79 wrote: »
    Well, I haven't had any problem with the migrations.

The only issue is that they haven't sent the mail as showed in the message ("fortunately" I have enough experience with this things and already know that is always better lose 2 seconds more and take a screenshot! ^^)

dude we can see your valofe ID... @Plissken79

lol, I didn't know that should be a secret ^^
  • MamiKOUNA__MamiKOUNA__
    edited September 27
    eachtime on their page i click "yes i agree" it requires me to login and then says " login error" lol good start. How tf do I fix it
  • 0Tiaga0Tiaga
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,585
    edited September 27
    MrHaze wrote: »
    looks fine to me
    mgr.png

i got error code ugh
    Do we need use same email as when we use on Nexon?
  • 0Tiaga0Tiaga
    Combat Arms Rep: 3,585
    edited September 27
    eachtime on their page i click "yes i agree" it requires me to login and then says " login error" lol good start. How tf do I fix it

i got same with you.
  • skinaiter20skinaiter20
    Combat Arms Rep: 300
    edited September 27
    Arkanite wrote: »

TIENES QUE CREARTE UNA CUENTA EN VALOFE SINO NO PODRAR INGRESAR: